How long does Adam Simpsons have left?

Remove this Banner Ad

We are the team the team that drafted premiership ruckman and multiple aa ruckman dean cox from the rookie list. He was panned as well before michael gardiner went down.

You do remember our premiership ruckman dean cox dont you?
Rookie listed.

Came down from Karratha to attend an Eagle training on the advise of his uncle.

The point is that teams need A grade players regardless what role they play.

Rookie listed.

Came down from Karratha to attend an Eagle training on the advise of his uncle.

The point is that teams need A grade players regardless what role they play.
Yeah but we have consistently found a grade rucks and kpp with later and rookie picks.

Mids we atruggle with - ourfirst top five pick since gaff and the next 2 need to be spend on mids this year.

Even when (if) Freo a flag the Eagles will still be the number 1 story in WA.

Its the same here in SA. When Port won the flag in 04 there was nowhere near as much hooplah for them as there was Adelaide.

Just a big brother thing I reckon.

Be like comparing North Melb winning a flag v Collingwood or Carlton

Its the same here in SA. When Port won the flag in 04 there was nowhere near as much hooplah for them as there was Adelaide.

Can imagine the dockers winning their first flag and the front page of the west all about nicnats great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson playing his first game for peel reserves.

And their heads exploding….

Can imagine the dockers winning their first flag and the front page of the west all about nicnats great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson playing his first game for peel reserves.

The Worst Australian isn't fit to use as kitty litter tray liner. I don't read it and I wouldn't care.

Remember when the eagles won the flag in 2018.
Thousands of docker supporters were ringing up radio stations and swamping social media to demand equal Media coverage

Docker supporters were melting because there was no freo articles compared to the team that had just won the flag

It’s so unfair!

Amazing stuff

Last edited:

The greatest thing that can happen to the Eagles right now is for Freo to have success and to be the big story on town. The Eagles for to long have had things their own way and we have become complacent and it shows where we are at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The greatest thing that can happen to the Eagles right now is for Freo to have success and to be the big story on town. The Eagles for to long have had things their own way and we have become complacent and it shows where we are at.
Nah Rebuild and in the mean time hope they once again dont amount to anything and we swoop for no.5

Nah Rebuild and in the mean time hope they once again dont amount to anything and we swoop for no.5
Thing is they are having a good season for once and have good selection pressure from below. Shame is they are up against a melbourne team that look like dynamite and if they do make a granny it will likely be against an excellent team on their home soil.

You dont want to be put against a dynasty team on home soil.

Hard enough beating them elsewhere.

I want our club to get out of their complacent, average is ok world we live in. If that takes freo having some success I don't care.
My thoughts exactly

If our unsuccessful siblings get a flag hopefully that kick starts our club into getting serious about our next one

Agree. Eagles never stay down for long. The club demands too much and they’ll have 2 years flat max, then rebuild very quickly. Guarantee they’ll be playing finals by 2025.

Woah that’s overly ambitious. Expectations mean sweet FA if you don’t have the cattle to produce. By 2025 Hurn, Redden, Shuey, NicNat, Cripps (likely or in last year) Kennedy and Darling (likely or in last year) are gone, Kelly will be 31 and Yeo will be 32.

Remember when the eagles won the flag in 2018.
Thousands of docker supporters were ringing up radio stations and swamping social media to demand equal Media coverage

Docker supporters were melting because there was no freo articles compared to the team that had just won the flag

It’s so unfair!

Amazing stuff

Floggo eagles supporters were posting s**t from the MCG on the Freo board

Talk about obsessed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eagles rarely get access to top trades and when they do they are paying massive overs as the opportunity doesnt come up very often.
When have you ever paid massive overs?
I would suggest you've done some great trades with Gold Coast and Brisbane. Yeo was a steal. Redenn and Witherden looks pretty fair and Gold Coast got reamed in your pick swap deal.

I understand you are talking about landing a big fish but you've done pretty well at the trade table

When have you ever paid massive overs?
I would suggest you've done some great trades with Gold Coast and Brisbane. Yeo was a steal. Redenn and Witherden looks pretty fair and Gold Coast got reamed in your pick swap deal.

I understand you are talking about landing a big fish but you've done pretty well at the trade table
I think he means draft picks

It isn't common for us to be bottom of the ladder so we haven't had access to top picks for quite a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back