List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just swing Walkers forward. He's contracted until 2024. So not sure how that would work?
Not convinced of the source but I have no faith in our resolve if his head is turned , we’d fold and take what we were offered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Souup

Aaron Hall- 12 months
Jed Anderson- delist
Josh Walker- will no doubt hit the triggers for a further year- lol sad but true
Kayne Turner- will probably get 2 years- oh well
Kyron Hayden- I'd give him another 12 months
Lachie Young- will probably get 2 years, is improving and we haven't many that average 16 odd disposals.
Matt McGuinness (R)- probably kept on.
Patrick Walker (R)- delist
Todd Goldstein- FA gone
Tom Lynch (R)- delist
Atu Bosenavulagi- delist

We will have two top 20 picks and Boomer Jnr to add to our list. Can't see us cutting deep this coming season of slaughter.

So that would be 3 from the senior probably need one more. Upgrade Hayden then pick up 3 rookies.

Not flash at all

Where are we getting the second top 20 pick from?

Mate we've won 8.5 games of our last 44, which is exactly two completed seasons. Caro is in with the AFL and she mentioned it, so as good as done. I doubt we'll win 3 more games this year. So around 10 wins from our last 57 games come season close. Good grief

It should be straight after our first but lets see. If we don't get one no one can ever get one again.
I think we’re now at 8.5 out of 48 but who’s counting…..

Relax guys. It was just caller on SEN this morning saying they should go after Larkey.

Yeah I heard it too. The caller just asked Bucks if Collingwood should go after him because he’s a good fit, Bucks just said yeah he’d definitely worth being looked at. Nothing in it.

Essesdon/Collingwood/Carlton/Richmond supporters just think everyone wants to play for them.

An Essesdon supporter rang up last week saying they should just get May or Balta at the end of the year because they need a backman and ya know they deserve it.

Yeah I heard it too. The caller just asked Bucks if Collingwood should go after him because he’s a good fit, Bucks just said yeah he’d definitely worth being looked at. Nothing in it.

Essesdon/Collingwood/Carlton/Richmond supporters just think everyone wants to play for them.

An Essesdon supporter rang up last week saying they should just get May or Balta at the end of the year because they need a backman and ya know they deserve it.
Strap in mate every team is gonna pick at the carcass

Well if someone doesn’t have the heart to go through the tough times then they don’t have what it takes anyway.
I’m not walking I’m just saying things are only going to amplify from here.

They’re after key backs, maybe we could trade them Walker.

In all honesty I’ve thought about JUH, but I can’t see anybody paying the price they’d want.

What do you think the price would be?
Since JUH is contracted he’d cost a first rounder

I guess if we got a PP I’d give it up for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back