No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope lynch tears the druggies apart
fu** slobbo , have another drink you alcho.
Ahhh that’s why he wanted him rubbed out
He’s a *en druggos supporter
Such s**t to the biased flog

Watching on the couch

I would hate my life so much if I had Dyson Heppel as captain

My IQ just dropped by 80% just listening to him
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

that interview after their 2nd win was so weird where he was just staring off into the distance reeling off cliches not even looking at the interviewer

that interview after their 2nd win was so weird where he was just staring off into the distance reeling off cliches not even looking at the interviewer
I have no idea how he is captain
He’s literally the dumbest bloke in the AFL

Reminds me of the local milk farmer in a country town.
Overly nice guy, wouldn’t hurt a fly type of guy
Everybody in town loves him, but when there’s conflict this bloke sits on his field and stares at sunsets with a piece of straw in mouth

Yes I did know this Robbo. It happened in the 2020 Grand Final and a couple of flogs on AFL360 said there was nothing in it. What's your point dickhead?
I'm sorry, i didn't tag you * wit. It was for discussion on a discussion board. So we got Robbo trying to say Lynch should be rubbed out because he feels Toby Greene gets hard done by and is trying to make a comparison. Now, what's interesting is Robbo has overlooked an earlier Rioli incident on Rowell, Danger on Vlaustin etc. That's my point you stupid pin head.

I think moving on Chol was a win win for both clubs.

He is a Queenslander after all and loving the conditions up there,did not quite gell with us down here but happy to see him being an important cog in the Suns lineup (until he plays Richmond).

I'm sorry, i didn't tag you fu** wit. It was for discussion on a discussion board. So we got Robbo trying to say Lynch should be rubbed out because he feels Toby Greene gets hard done by and is trying to make a comparison. Now, what's interesting is Robbo has overlooked an earlier Rioli incident on Rowell, Danger on Vlaustin etc. That's my point you stupid pin head.
I apologise for my misconstrued post. The dickhead part was aimed at Robbo for his stupid question but I can see how it could easily have been misinterpreted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry, i didn't tag you fu** wit. It was for discussion on a discussion board. So we got Robbo trying to say Lynch should be rubbed out because he feels Toby Greene gets hard done by and is trying to make a comparison. Now, what's interesting is Robbo has overlooked an earlier Rioli incident on Rowell, Danger on Vlaustin etc. That's my point you stupid pin head.
you owe sum1 an apology

Anyone else think Dimma was off his **** on 360?
Good Bye GIF

Dimma when asked on AFL360 about medicinal canabis helping his back pain said the boys must think he's on the cones in the box...😂

tommy chong weed GIF by Paramount Movies
Haven’t watched did they complain about the Dusty non interview?

Oh dear. Nice melt campaigner 😂

I apologise for my misconstrued post. The dickhead part was aimed at Robbo for his stupid question but I can see how it could easily have been misinterpreted.
Okay, i apologise then for my forthright response back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back