Another US mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

We have our false flag theory right here. Created by the dems to get votes for mid terms.
I'm not saying the Dems planned it. It's just better than it happening 3 months earlier. Because no GOP Senator is going to say boo about guns during primary season. That's when the NRA pours millions into your opponent and you lose comfortably.

The NRA has more clout during GOP primaries than they do during elections. The money goes a lot further and the audience are already heavily leaning pro-gun.

I'm not saying the Dems planned it. It's just better than it happening 3 months earlier. Because no GOP Senator is going to say boo about guns during primary season. That's when the NRA pours millions into your opponent and you lose comfortably.

The NRA has more clout during GOP primaries than they do during elections. The money goes a lot further and the audience are already heavily leaning pro-gun.
I know you aren't saying it, but it will be what loons on Fox, in the GOP etc will be coming up with as a theory.

My prediction, another vote on gun reform, then it fails 51-49 with Joe Manchin ******* it for everyone.

Just saw the Steve Kerr interview. Is it true that 50 senators wont vote on gun control bill?

Also, if thats whats happening, can Joe Biden make an executive order to override the Senate? What about a referendum? We have referendums for minor things like Daylight savings. If theres US Senators that are getting kickbacks from the NRA then can a referendum be forced to let the US citizens vote on gun control?

Sorry if im asking dumb questions, just racking my brain about solutions. I also do have hope that the USA can get around the NRA. Everybody thought the big oil companys would never allow electric vehicles to come into society but eventually sanity prevailed. Surely theres a way to stop corrupt big wigs from having so much power and letting these mass shootings go on...

Quick look at social media shows outrage and fear of gun violence.

The solution of most Americans to deal with this fear and outrage?

Get a gun.

******* hell. Say what you want about Howard, but the one good thing he did was risk alienating his own supporter base, and put an end to this madness in Australia.

Get a gun.

******* hell. Say what you want about Howard, but the one good thing he did was risk alienating his own supporter base, and put an end to this madness in Australia.

They are stuck in a perpetual cycle: They want guns to protect themselves from the people they will fight to have the rights to have guns

No
You have to pass a federal background check
Also Walmart stopped stocking and selling semi auto rifles years ago

Yeah, they stopped in 2015.

sig2.jpg

Re the Walmart I always thought that was something of an urban myth. Can any bozo just go and buy one?
thats how it seemed. It is confronting seeing how normalized it is. There would have been more than a dozen rifles on the wall. I didnt hang around to see anyone purchase something. Like when you go into Bunnings there is a tools section with its own cashier, thats how the gun section was in Walmart. This was in 2010.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re the Walmart I always thought that was something of an urban myth. Can any bozo just go and buy one?

Yep these are pics i took at walmart in 2019, guns and ammo one end, groceries at the other end, sorry about size of pics.
75521681_10157797535063686_3955746088857632768_n.jpg

72756057_10157797535013686_5427519024852369408_n.jpg

76907464_10157797534918686_5524957238499737600_n.jpg

77333115_10157797534858686_4832996775428096000_n.jpg

74301046_10157797534793686_1712009530809778176_n.jpg

75237592_10157797534623686_1095338049140686848_n.jpg

Get a gun.

The guy on Fox News just said that they really need to reach out to god for guidance
😳😳
I kid you not

Even my American contact, who is left wing on pretty much every other issue, is hard to convince on any change for this topic, even background checks - and sometimes falls into the 'gun grab' conspiracies.

I'm surprised she's even acknowledging it actually happened.

Speaking to reporters afterward, Senator Murphy took aim at the Republicans' viewpoint that mass shootings are a problem of mental illness, not easy access to guns.

“Spare me the bullshit about mental illness,” he said.

“We don’t have any more mental illness than any other country in the world.

"You cannot explain this through a prism of mental illness because we’re not an outlier on mental illness.

"We’re an outlier when it comes to access to firearms and the ability of criminals and very sick people to get their hands on firearms. That’s what makes America different.”

Turns out this 18 yo bought two assault rifles on his recent 18th birthday (don't whinge and moan about what an assault rifle is and isn't).

That's the thing about Federal Background checks, it's very easy to get around them, especially if you're an 18yo who obviously hasn't committed a crime just yet. Plus there are a million stories about fake IDs in the US and them not finding people with slight name changes or address changes etc.

Plus, if you opt for a private sale, you don't have to do a background check . You or I could walk up to one tomorrow and buy a big ol' rifle. So if you're a convicted murderer and want a gun, you just ask somebody with a clean record to buy it, then they sell it to you and they haven't done anything wrong. How hard do you think it would be to find somebody in the US to buy a gun for you for $200?

Some states don't allow this, but many states do, and they're just a short drive away.

A tiny part of me can understand having say a hand gun in your house over there but to have bloody machine guns and stuff theres no need to sell those.

Just sell hand guns/rifles etc but only after full on checks have taken place.

Its ridiculous

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you bring a gun into your home, you just increased the odds of your kid dying of a gun (bullet) exponentially.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back