Preview Changes: R20 vs Carlton, Saturday July 30, 7.00pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a reflection that we can't hold onto the ball for any period of time, so we need to be tackling.

And that we deploy a defensive strategy when delivering into our 50. We make ground and put the ball where it’s easier to defend turnover. We avoid the risk associated with hitting up a target in a dangerous turnover spot.

They do lie.

Frampton is good enough for SANFL level, but a clear example of a player not good enough for the highest level.

I'll literally break my computer if we attempt Frampton yet again at AFL level without giving one of the other kids a go first.
It’s unfortunate, as I’ve said to a couple of people, I went to the training session last night and he hit every kick I reckon, add that weapon to his impressive frame and he could be an absolute gun, someone just needs to work on his positioning or at least use him as a spare, except we get blinded by his size and use him as a kpd.

It’s unfortunate, as I’ve said to a couple of people, I went to the training session last night and he hit every kick I reckon, add that weapon to his impressive frame and he could be an absolute gun, someone just needs to work on his positioning or at least use him as a spare, except we get blinded by his size and use him as a kpd.

I didn't know you were team Billy! I take back everything disparaging I have ever said about ya mate.

No issue at all with arguments for picking Frampton as a rebounding defender, think he has a lot of potential in that role. Just not sure who he should be coming in for, as I'm assuming we'd keep Butts, Murray and Doedee as well.

Doedee out.

On AA now and confirmed he has been sore for weeks and limited training.

They should put the cue in rack for the year and play Worrell there.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is honestly a relief considering he was in career worst form

I would honestly go Frampton for this week, The extra height against Curnow and McKay

Doedee out.

Wow, what a shock. And Bicks (Mutineer ) tried to have us believe that Burgo would come in and overule coach’s selection philosophy.

So we’ve chosen to play a poor performing, due to injury, player ahead of a 3rd tall replacement that’s been consistently playing well in the 2s.

You can look at the macro number of KIDS like the shallow dimwits or you can look at examples where there’s an actual choice. This tells the story of an overarching selection philosophy that has haunted us for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doedee out.

Giving Worrell a month in the seniors to close the year out would be perfect for the kid. A showdown and some softer games against NM and WC to get his feet wet.

Partly because they were terrible and Orr and Adelaide were generally in the finals so only 1 match up per year?
Then as we have become rubbish in the last couple of years we had Covid and we’re playing in Bris or Sydney
And I reckon for us they almost lock it in for age for Crows fans to travel too. Have been plenty of times to watch us play them over there over the years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Since 2014 we have only played them twice, on one occasion in 2018.

Overall record 21-21 which isn’t too bad given most of the games are away from home. At home we have won 8-4 record.

Giving Worrell a month in the seniors to close the year out would be perfect for the kid. A showdown and some softer games against NM and WC to get his feet wet.

How about him and Billy having gotten a month each and maybe even a taster into Borlase. This is a rebuild and we chose to play doedee injured and dishing up SANFL level output to what end? It hurts Doedee, it doesn’t improve our performance outcome and it doesn’t develop other players.

So why do we keep making the same decision over and over. Back in the day it was continuity because we were contending. Obviously that’s rubbish as we’re not contending now.

21 kicks, 14 rebound 50's.

Only 3 handballs though. That was probably what the coaches noticed.
All pointless stats.

How were his pressure stats? How many times did he get close to the opponent with the ball (even if he doesn't actually tackle or make contact with the person?) That's what is most important.

Doedee out.

Ah the good old AFC.

Have a young player ready to play, but instead choose to continually flog an injured senior player, despite their obvious poor form.

Will we ever learn?

Nope. Thats why we have the dour brothers in Murray and Butts.

Stop living in 1985. You need to have defenders who can use the footy in 2022!
Have you actually checked Jordan Butts kicking efficiency or for that matter Nick Murray.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back