Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the sticker man gets busy.

Stickerman is likely wanting the rest of us to follow the lead and do the same.

Hinkley has been at the club for 10 years, the next 3 weeks dont mean anything.

It shouldn't but our club ruled by Koch Snowflake are an anomaly. No doubt that they were counting on ol mate turning it around from 0 5 to wail his greatness. It wouldn't be surprising if they've changed their mind on him only recently.

Can’t wait to purchase our version of “the winning streak” dvd for rounds 6-9, such reverence is given for the “righting of the ship” after the 0-5 start. The way Ken’s fluffers reference the failure of the 0-5 start as a positive point in his defence is utterly bizarre and sickening. Who could forget such famous wins against a Covid ravaged Subiaco reserves, a st kilda that was as accurate as Janus’ predictions, a bontless bulldogs too preoccupied laughing and reminiscing about the enema they gave us in the prelim and the most meritorious victory of all, stepping over the festering corpse of norf. Absolutely seething with pride I tells ya

And some numerology for Moon Dawg, we finished the streak from rounds 6-9, by beating norf by 69 points 🤯

Yep well expressed.

David Koch is the trumpeter of such laser culture getting over excited by the small wins. He would be lining up overnight to buy that dvd ahead of the teal suckers of the club.

Caller ‘Leah’ on SENSA this morning just gave Kane Cornes and the wider SA footy media the biggest serve on Ken Hinkley. If you’re reading this…we appreciate it!!

Caller ‘Leah’ on SENSA this morning just gave Kane Cornes and the wider SA footy media the biggest serve on Ken Hinkley. If you’re reading this…we appreciate it!!
Damn, just missed it!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Kane doubling down again

All untried coaches are not as good as Hinkley!

Pay Clarko 1.4 mill & lose all the staff because you can't afford to pay them!

LOL

What staff, most of them left last year and we just promoted the waterboy to a senior assistant and brought in people like lobbe who's probably on minimum wage

Kane doubling down again

LOL

We will be stuck with Ken from what I hear unless Ken wants out for another job. Kochie won’t sack Ken.

We have to wait and see what unfolds, we don’t have the cash to sack a Ken, payout and get Clarko.

Imagine being Ken and being here next year, I have trouble seeing that though, there is too much talk about - once it starts it generally means something wil happen.

All that Kane needed to say is that Port is the only club out of last years finalists that has had to play 8 of the current top 9 teams away from home - Geelong, Melbourne, Collingwood, Brisbane, Fremantle, Carlton, St Kilda, Richmond. And that seven of those games were decided by less than 14 points.

I agree with your premise that Hinkley can’t beat Top 8 teams nor win close games and that he should be sacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be stuck with Ken from what I hear unless Ken wants out for another job. Kochie won’t sack Ken.

We have to wait and see what unfolds, we don’t have the cash to sack a Ken, payout and get Clarko.

Imagine being Ken and being here next year, I have trouble seeing that though, there is too much talk about - once it starts it generally means something wil happen.

OK at least make it known that we have encouraged Ken to explore any exciting opportunities that he may find elsewhere.

Imagine looking at what Craig McRae has done at Collingwood and seriously trying to make a case that Ken is a better option than Yze/Caracella/Graham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, all untried coaches could by definition end up either better or worse than Ken. We know what Ken is which is a mediocre coach who will take us to 3rd-10th type finishes. An untried coach could either be the next David Noble or the next Damien Hardwick. A club that exists to win premierships would still take that gamble because we have no chance of a premiership under the incumbent.

Kane doubling down again

LOL
Untried shouldn't be a dirty word. Untried Hinkley took us to 5th and 3rd playing attractive attacking football in his first two seasons. Not only are there plenty of other untried coaches who could be better than current day Hinkley, even untried Hinkley was better than current day Hinkley.

Last edited:
Kane still living in the past referring to Ken’s 2013 season and saving the club

If Ken swallowed his pride (or stubbornness) in 2015/2016 and acknowledged he couldn’t take the club to the next step, he’d have left Port Adelaide a hero.

Instead, he leaves the club having burnt 3 lists and creating membership divide.

Last edited:
Synopsis:
Another episode of Kane Korner and talking over people that are dunking on him. Then ends call and proceeds to deify Hinkley as the saviour of Port Adelaide without a single hint of irony that Leah had just called the media out for doing this.

Untried Hinkley took us to 5th and 3rd playing attractive attacking football in his first two seasons. Not only are there plenty of untried coaches who could be better than current day Hinkley, even untried Hinkley was better than current day Hinkley.

Remember when "untried" Luke Beveridge won a flag in his second season?
What about untried Simon Goodwin in his fifth season?
Untried Adam Simpson in his fifth season?
Untried Chris Scott in his first year?

Even untried Damien Hardwick won it in his 8th season. That was kernel finkleys 2020.

Getting an untried coach is arguably less risky than one who's coached before at senior level.

Kane is living on another planet... imagine thinking Ken Hinkley is a better coach than Don Pyke.

Pyke got a bunch of plodders and drug addicts to a grand final as favourites - if you look back on that list and what they've done since you could make a case that is the most any side has overachieved this century.

"Playing a quarter like that!"

"Their % is good"

What have we become?

jackie-chan-confused.jpg

Kane is living on another planet... imagine thinking Ken Hinkley is a better coach than Don Pyke.

Pyke got a bunch of plodders and drug addicts to a grand final as favourites - if you look back on that list and what they've done since you could make a case that is the most any side has overachieved this century.
“Don Pyke? Seriously…..Don Pyke?”

Yes Kane, the guy who achieved more in 3 years as a senior coach, with less to work with, then Hinkley has in a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back