• Patrick Parnell

• Harry Schoenberg

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t, we escaped with that one. Still, it's positive that we did, considering we were outplayed and outworked yet still found a way.

Good:

Fog decided we weren't losing that one. A cherry on top of a fantastic second half of the season (unless he wants to belt North or Port, I'd allow that).
Laird played a monster of a 200.
Berry is building nicely as a crash and bash mid. 8 clearances and 12 tackles is a solid day at the office.
Dawson started poorly, but was pretty influential when it mattered.
Hinge best game for the club. He's one of those types that'll really help Adelaide becoming a mid-table side once he clicks.
Murphy isn't a huge fan of us going after Rankine and it showed there. Best game for the year.
Great game from McAdam. Really was the lone bright spot out of our marking forwards in the first half.
Soligo made some big plays when required.
Elliot ******* Himmelberg. Terrible game but came up with the goods in the last five minutes when it mattered.
McHenry for the two goals.
Josh Kennedy got 8 and we still spoiled the party.

Bad:

Tex had a bad game. For the first time in ages, he looked old.
Butts/Murray were the victims of the Kennedy show.
Smith was terrible.

Ugly:

Hamills concussion. Just can't get a good run at it.
Tex wears his heart on his sleeve and loves the club so much its not funny..

according to JJ…Tex was the person, as captain of the club at the time, that copped the most abuse on the camp and he copped it even after the exercise had finished.

i dont think he wouldve had too enjoyable a week this week and probably spent a few nights laying in bed going over and over the camp s**t in his head.

he looked tired, flat and missing his usually elite timing today.

Tex wears his heart on his sleeve and loves the club so much its not funny..

according to JJ…Tex was the person, as captain of the club at the time, that copped the most abuse on the camp and he copped even after the exercise had finished.

i dont think he wouldve had too enjoyable a week this week and probably spent a few nights laying in bed going over and over the camp s**t in his head.

he looked tired, flat and missing his usually elite timing today.
Yep managed one handball goal assist and one goal other than that a very dirty day for him unfortunately.

ROB took a few good grabs which was good to see. Thought he did well against NicNat.
Much better game from ROB this week. Even his tap work was better. Nailed NicNat in a huge tackle too. That's what we need from him. 5+ marks, big crunching tackles and decent tapwork. With his work rate if he can deliver that week in week out he's a serviceable ruckman.

Fogarty is now becoming a match winner

Laird is knocking on AA door as a mid

Lots of players are improving ( not just today but in general )
Berry
Hinge
Fog
Jones
Parnell
Murray
Soligo
Worrell
McAdam

Didn’t mind Himmelberg after being ordinary doing some clutch things

Worried re Butts and also worried re Hamill abs concussions as not sure it’s worth it

A fun game to watch and unlike last season, wins won't hurt us this year as our first is off to Gold Coast anyway. Let's not get carried away, this is two win West Coast we beat today, and last week Carlton who are showing they have returned to their former pre 2022 selves.

GOOD

I want to apologise to the boy and change my rating for Fog from bust to a lock. Took five seasons but has arrived

Laird played one of his best games to celebrate 200

Like Worrell again, Soligo continues to looks a find

ROB got the finger out today, but still not quality

BAD

Tex getting late season blues?

Milera, I just knew last week was an abberation

Smith, last week may be his only good game for the season, reverted to type and got a contract for two more years

Jones is a bust, hardly had a kick or a tackle. Only getting a game now on his draft number

Fog, berry and soligo are the highlights of the year for me. Dawson and rachele obviously make us better too.

24 goals from last 10 games for fog. Also love the way he's jumping at the ball and he's sensational with ball in hand. Played with supreme confidence today.

Berry had way more influence than the stat sheet would say. Always halves the contest or better and was fighting at the bottom of the pack all day. Playing him on ball makes us a much better team.

Soligo isn't big or quick and I was flat when we drafted him. Not flat about it anymore. He's gonna be a star.
Was at the game and you really noticed Berry all match long between his relentless tackling work but a few occasions where multiple players tried to extract but he'd he the one clean enough to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, just finished watching the 2nd half

- Geez Fogarty's about to explode next year. Turning into a pretty consistently dangerous KPF before our very eyes

- Hinge proving he belongs at AFL level. Maybe playing him higher up the ground is where he is best, where he doesn't have to worry about defensive work as much?

- Having McAdam as a small/medium marking forward beside a crumber in Rankine and a hybrid aerial/crumber in Rachele next year will be a thing of beauty. Shano played a ripper today against his cousin

- Still a lot of passengers. Smith went back to being terrible, Milera pretty much invisible this week, Jones also (still don't think Chayce makes it)

- Worrell just needs to play

- Himmelberg is so, so, so frustrating 95% of the time, but the other 5% might be what helps us get a pick of some kind of worth from the Dockers haha

FOG. He is here.

Round
Goals
Behinds
47​
Geelong
3​
1​
48​
West Coast
3​
49​
Gold Coast
2​
50​
North Melbourne
4​
1​
51​
Melbourne
1​
1​
52​
Hawthorn
2​
1​
53​
Collingwood
2​
54​
Sydney
1​
2​
55​
Carlton
2​
1​
56​
West Coast
21​
4​
1​
Total

FOG. He is here.

Round
Goals
Behinds
47​
Geelong
3​
1​
48​
West Coast
3​
49​
Gold Coast
2​
50​
North Melbourne
4​
1​
51​
Melbourne
1​
1​
52​
Hawthorn
2​
1​
53​
Collingwood
2​
54​
Sydney
1​
2​
55​
Carlton
2​
1​
56​
West Coast
21​
4​
1​
Total
Would love to see him kick 3 next week, and 5+ in the showdown

When Fogarty started his career in 2018 he simply looked like a player immediately - I'm pretty sure I was there for his first game. I loved his aggression. We don't have enough of those 'take no s***' players in modern footy.

Since then his long-term future and potential have looked a bit questionable, but now he seems to be blossoming as a more mature player. This is fantastic to watch. I hope he becomes our next Tex - the keystone of our forward line.

Congrats to Kennedy on an exceptional career.

Laird played a top game in his 200th. Clearly our best.

Fog was excellent again.

Murphy, McAdam and Hinge probably played their best games of the season, while Berry and ROB battled hard.

Soligo struggled early but was all class late in the game.

Himmelberg salvaged a truly horrendous first 2.5 quarters with some class moments. Truly frustrating player.

Walker, Smith, Milera and Keays phoned it in big time. Dawson was pretty s**t also.

Butts and Schoenberg are both concerning.

Most accurate scorers (min 100 shots)

Player
Team​
G​
B​
%​
Tory Dickson
WB​
181​
61​
74.79​
Darcy Fogarty