Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my goodness me. Mr R! Welcome back!
GR, it's been a great day for the Roos (and the members and supporters) and for all the people who helped keep the Roos at Arden Street and out of the clutches of the AFL. Regardless of what happens from here, there will always be Clarko (not some newbie, or some recycled Ross Lyon-type) agreeing to become our coach on this day. Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

947120842a87af9f931a7a068b24bc8e.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Again, Sonja was 10/10 on the rush hour, what a ******* leader!
Omg! How impressive is she? Funny, friendly, but doesn't get sucked into giving too much away. And modest and self effacing at the same time. Even picked up JB with the "it's our club James" line when he referred to "your club." Awesome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I’m so happy, I convinced an American customer to support north and he literally brought a scarf and socks GET IN

He chewed my ear off for 40 mins lol

Not ignoring that this is the best football club in the world but the Kangaroo must be the go to sell to foreigners who have no knowledge of the game.

Historically it's something we haven't leveraged well and it was wonderful to hear Clarko talking about the kangaroo symbol in his presser.

American DILF?

Asking for a mate: how many hours does it take to be considered a priapism?
Hang on, will look up what that means and get back to you lol . Just found out it well with reference to this thread two or three days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back