Coaching Staff Former Coach Ben "Truck" Rutten - Sacked for real this time - 21/8

Remove this Banner Ad

If he could only crack a wobbly or ten in an after game press conference. Some anger/passion/a clenched fist…just something other then a straight bat. Replace the honest ‘I don’t know answers’ with a ‘I’m really pissed off’ reply.

Got smashed then go hugs the other teams players… unbelievable
Well at least he got respect from them when he was there. Unlike the crap we dealt him.

More of an indictment on our mob showing him 0 support.
Yeah I thought could have been more of our players getting around him.

Who knows maybe media chooses not to show that as against narrative but didn't seem like a lot consoling or supporting him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your service. Club has treated him s**t this week but his performance hasn't been up to par. For whatever reason the team doesn't play a cohesive gamestyle and unfortunately the coaches go before the players.

Hopefully we go through a proper process for our next coach. But can't see why anyone good would want to coach us.

if we get rid of truck now then they will loose so many of us Essendon faithful.
This is our Hardwick/Goodwin moment. If we fold now then we are setting ourselves back years.

I love this club so much and if we turn our back on truck we are essentially turning our back on the players and I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to support that.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back