List Mgmt. 2022 Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Subi have got some talent! How do we get Hansen. Class player that one! But also Dewar, Kentville, Clark, Dee's, Tholstrup and the list goes on...

I want Hansen please.
I actually saw some games of Hansen this year and thought he had some talent, has gone missing in a few games however, think he'll have a couple of years in the WAFL before he comes into draft calculations but you never know what a good colts grand final can do for your chances

Under 17s game at the G is underway now. The teams are packed with high end talent that should feature in the 2023 draft. Only three players from WA. Riley Hardeman, Daniel Curtain, and Coen Livingstone.

Curtain is getting noticed by the commetators. Playing real good down back in the 1st quarter. Big kid, at 195 cm and 91 kg.

Under 17s game at the G is underway now. The teams are packed with high end talent that should feature in the 2023 draft. Only three players from WA. Riley Hardeman, Daniel Curtain, and Coen Livingstone.

Curtain is getting noticed by the commetators. Playing real good down back in the 1st quarter. Big kid, at 195 cm and 91 kg.
Curtain looks ok. Lorenz looks a player. I wonder if Kobe Shipp is any relation to Andrew?

Is Koltyn Tholstrup not playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Curtin played as a CHB yesterday, but he is a general key position player that has also played forward as well in the Colts and PSA.

is he a midfielder to join andrew bradshaw?

(Currently) 195cm Key position (Forward or Back) as stated above.

What happened to Lemmey and Scully? Two highly rated talls coming into the season who seem to have fallen off the radar?

Have not come on as much as was expected based on projecting from last season and are not in the Top 30 conversation. Lemmey I believe has had some injuries to deal with at the front end of the season. Both are still expected to be drafted however.

Surely freo looking at ‪Tregenza-Cashell‬ kicked another 5 for peel colts today

Form in WAFL colts does not necessarily translate to interest from an AFL perspective - remember Vanirsen from Subiaco who had that great WAFL colts grand final and also won the Jack Clarke medal?

(Currently) 195cm Key position (Forward or Back) as stated above.

Have not come on as much as was expected based on projecting from last season and are not in the Top 30 conversation. Lemmey I believe has had some injuries to deal with at the front end of the season. Both are still expected to be drafted however.

Form in WAFL colts does not necessarily translate to interest from an AFL perspective - remember Vanirsen from Subiaco who had that great WAFL colts grand final and also won the Jack Clarke medal?
How are Lemmey and Scully for agility? Modern key forwards have to cover a huge amount of ground now, are either a type like that worth a big tank?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back