Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a bot of talk about Brocky, but before he did his shoulder he wasn't doing much. Hopefully he turns it all around
He was injured/home sick and spending time away from the club. He was injured in the first 2 minutes of his first game ofc he didn't do much.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could it have been his choice to back himself in and negotiate a bigger deal for year 2 forward?

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m guessing it’s this - and if true has been very well advised by his management group. He could have gone back this year to WA but it would have been a minimum chips contract. If he hits his straps next year his future salary expectations go through the roof. Good for him and good for us as we can then push for a much better pick than what we would have got for him this year. Just hope we can keep him. Has Michael Walters written all of him

Re Brock's guys, love him and would love him to come out beast mode next year. Just thought he tapered off even at BH, not knocking him

Re Brock's guys, love him and would love him to come out beast mode next year. Just thought he tapered off even at BH, not knocking him
Thought he showed more glimpses in his first year as a small forward than Butler and I’m very bullish about Butler.

Just need him to have a healthy fit preseason and feel good about being here long term.

Poor old Bowes thinking right now how good is this? Everyone from Geelong to Hawthorn want me, where as the truth is the number 7 draft pick is attached to him and THATS the real reason why he is so sort after .
Not feeling too sorry for Bowes. Not sure a more average footballer has had so much money thrown at them. He'd know the reason, but he's going to cash in all the same.

Fingers and toes crossed!!! 🤞🤞

1461337308-cross-eyed-male.jpg

I've got those plus my eyes crossed.

Wed:
Trouble is, we cannot convince the kid. He wants Geelong. The GCFC know we are well placed to manage their financial expectation.

Convince our Coach to do everything he can. That is the disappointment. Anyway, let’s get him for Pick 7

Sun:
That is because MM contacted the Suns and found out……finally. It is quite positive news that hopefully I can elaborate on soon.

What's changed? Its not up to the Suns, its up to Bowes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never wanted something to be more true Tops!!!
Me either, but at least we are now in the game……we might well be beaten……but having a go. We have the tools to win. Money and capacity to play Bowes where he wants to play and we could have Pick 7, something that our rebuild needs and quickens it.

Last edited:
Easy to pretend to be an ITK by regurgitating news from cryptic 'sources' that have already been reported elsewhere!
I could not agree more with you. Just let me say, three days ago we were not what “I call having a concerted go”. Regardless of what you may believe. It has changed. Let’s leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back