List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember having debate on here all year about the number of list changes we would have.
“It’ll only be 3 or 4”, “we might even get permission from the afl to use a minimal amount of picks this year”, “we are in a different phase now and want to keep our list intact”
Etc etc.

There is always 8 or 9 chances every year. It’s business. And guess what - there will be another 8 or 9 guys turned over from the list at the end of 2023. And again the year after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't understand the Western delisting when it's now clear we're obliged to take at least one project player as a rookie, and he's a 19 year old project player already two years advanced of what we'll pick up.
Crowden delisting? Meh

So I gather Jaeger is my new Freo Buddy in the board buddy draft for 2023.

Sigh.

Welcome Jaeger.
Really sad to see Mitch delisted, IMHO he is equal to Bailey Banfield and Nathan Wilson in terms of potential AFL impact this year - but obviously with so many midfield players he is first cut.

Hopefully he gets a go at another club, is a decent clubman and solid player.

So I gather Jaeger is my new Freo Buddy in the board buddy draft for 2023.

Sigh.

Welcome Jaeger.
Really sad to see Mitch delisted, IMHO he is equal to Bailey Banfield and Nathan Wilson in terms of potential AFL impact this year - but obviously with so many midfield players he is first cut.

Hopefully he gets a go at another club, is a decent clubman and solid player.
Lol. Wilson is more of an AFL player than Banfield and Crowden put together.

Sad to see Crowden go but he was always just good depth. We've got Earsmus, Johnson as cover next season, and I have no doubt there will be at least one midfielder picked in the upcoming draft. Thanks for the memories Mitch.

A
I still can't understand the Western delisting when it's now clear we're obliged to take at least one project player as a rookie, and he's a 19 year old project player already two years advanced of what we'll pick up.
Crowden delisting? Meh

Clearly we think the project players we have in mind have some chance of making it at AFL and want to give them an opportunity. Western had the opportunity and after such, we decided he was never going to make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back