List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Well definitely minimal chance, but so is every that's been thrown up. Clearly Naughton would be a great get, but is he a realistic chance??
I don’t think there’s much chance either TBH. It’s fun to speculate however. Not for at least 2 years at least, it’s 0% chance till then. After that who knows but I doubt it.

Correct me if I’m wrong but would the only mids not in our best 22 be Ras and Johnson?
This tells me they are planning on fyfe playing a midfield role.

Fyfe, Jaeger, Brayshaw, Serong, Brodie

Aish and Switta inside the 22 can also go through there. Noddy might have a crack too.

Erasmus and Johnson fighting for a spot.

Banfield back to the middle with Corbett and Sturt fighting it out for medium forward role?
don't mind it purely to see Snuffaluphagus's melts when banners gets picked ahead of Ras or MJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorns dynasty was build off free agent signings. Cost them nothing but salary.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Why today and not earlier when Blakely and Western got the chop? Weird. Maybe, as snuff suggests it had to do with Jaeger coming in late almost unexpectedly.

Poor Crowden.

I think it shows we are being ruthless with building for the future. If you're not going to make it in our team, we'd rather cut depth and play kids in an injury crisis than have any potential list cloggers taking spots from speculative players. Hopefully our injury management improvement is permanent and not a fluke.

Sad for Mitch but the writing was on the wall all year when he couldn’t get a game.
You could argue that delisting him a month ago like Western and Blakely might have given him a better chance of finding a new AFL club. I’m never sure of the reasons for the timing of certain players delisting being different?
At worst he’s a top 5 WAFL player they will be falling over themselves to get him.
Best of luck Mitch and thanks for everything 💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back