List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Bookmark this. Adelaide will go after Cox big time . . . every year they keep asking the question. Need to sign Ryan up asap next year and then work on Cox long term.

Serong I’m not worried about. He will 100% re-sign long term. . . Serong and Brayshaw are literally captaining the club already, every club decision goes tru them including recruiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is Cox that huge a loss? Probably with Logue gone he is. I still don't think he should have made the AA squad this year.

JVR the most likely I'd say.
Seems to be a bit short. Got 36 goals in the VFL but probably as a 3rd tall behind mitch brown and wiedemann?
Peter Wright? Out of contract end of 2023. He’s 26. Won’t need to wait to develop.

Throw the absolute book at him? Bombers a bit all over the place.

Would give us 5 years whilst in window. Amiss will continue to develop. Taberner will likely be on last legs over next 2 years.

He’s my biggest target.
That's the genuine body. I disregarded him as I thought he wouldn't want to leave the club where he's finally nailed down a spot.
If we could guarantee him to be a B22 lock (don't think we've got anyone who would push him out) we could get him across.

No way man, fyfes huge contract ends at the end of next year.

We just lost Logue who we ended up offering a decent contract to keep.

We put draft capital down to ensure hawks paid most of Jaeger's salary for next season.

We will have cap space to go after another big fish next season.

There are no big fish next year. The biggest by far coming out of contract is Caleb Serong. The best free agent is Harry Himmelberg. Jake Gresham would be an amazing free agent target given our needs. That’s about as good as it’ll get next year. 2024 is a different story, Bolton, Naughton etc.

If Cox leaves. Just replace with Sam Taylor

There are no big fish next year. The biggest by far coming out of contract is Caleb Serong. The best free agent is Harry Himmelberg. Jake Gresham would be an amazing free agent target given our needs. That’s about as good as it’ll get next year. 2024 is a different story, Bolton, Naughton etc.
I didn't necessarily mean the biggest of fish when I said big fish, my bads.

Free agents like Himmelberg or Hipwood would be huge signings for us. Gresham and Wingard as well.

There are 100s of players coming out of contract next season. One of those being WA boy Bolton. Calling serong by far the biggest player coming out of contract is a big call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rendell with some top tier analysis... caleb serong doesn't exist
Screenshot_20221014-131453_Chrome.jpg

Except he’s not as good as Michael. Shorter and slower. However he never got a chance to play in his role for Port. Could be worth it for Rookie pick
Don't know if he'd be that much slower, if at all. Long shot, but you never know, in a different environment could blossom.

Do we want another Freddy?

Odd that they say forward, when they played him as back flanker.
Wasn't he a half back at Port? Not exactly an area of pressing need for Freo. I think West Coast showed interest before.
Yeah, pretty sure that was the case, just may need to wait for rookie draft

Odd that they say forward, when they played him as back flanker.

Yeah, pretty sure that was the case, just may need to wait for rookie draft
Did they tell Martin he was a forward?

Communications kids... players have to know what position they are playing otherwise they will just assume they are another half back flanker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back