Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

The top 5 according to the FIBA rankings

1. España
2. MERICA!
3. Strata campaigner
4. Argies
5. Cheese eating surrendering monkeys
Would be happy to get bronze again at the WC.

Would be more than happy with that, France are going to be a serious threat to the USA especially if Embiid is playing for them.

There are some very good teams that's for sure. The Boomers should be playing at a higher level than the Olympics provided Patty is still playing at an elite level considering the huge improvement in Josh Green and Jock Landale combined with the addition of Giddey, Daniels and perhaps Simmons. Simmons would have to keep improving his play to be in our starting 5.
My team currently if everyone's available.
Starting 5
Landale, Simmons, Green, Mills, Giddey
Ingles, Kay, Thybulle, Exum, Daniels, Thon Maker, Goulding,
Last big man spot would have a heap of contenders. Thon, Reath, even Jack White could get into the team with his ability to guard much taller players just like Thybulle and Daniels. Xavier Cooks is a player I'd like to see make the team if Simmons doesn't make himself available or get himself back to full fitness.

There are some very good teams that's for sure. The Boomers should be playing at a higher level than the Olympics provided Patty is still playing at an elite level considering the huge improvement in Josh Green and Jock Landale combined with the addition of Giddey, Daniels and perhaps Simmons. Simmons would have to keep improving his play to be in our starting 5.
My team currently if everyone's available.
Starting 5
Landale, Simmons, Green, Mills, Giddey
Ingles, Kay, Thybulle, Exum, Daniels, Thon Maker, Goulding,
Last big man spot would have a heap of contenders. Thon, Reath, even Jack White could get into the team with his ability to guard much taller players just like Thybulle and Daniels. Xavier Cooks is a player I'd like to see make the team if Simmons doesn't make himself available or get himself back to full fitness.

I wonder what Jonah bolden is upto these days.

Last time I looked he was schilling some crypto bro crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what Jonah bolden is upto these days.

Last time I looked he was schilling some crypto bro crap
Not quite. He seems to be doing great as he runs a crypto currency/investment firm and he quit basketball because he was doing way better financially after originally getting involved in crypto to keep himself busy while recovering from a basketball injury. His company diversified into corporate finance so last I checked his company was stiil doing great despite the crypto crash.

an absolute freak that guy, hopefully his body holds up
His highlight reel is insane, I just hope he doesn't terrorise the Boomers too much over the next decade.

His highlight reel is insane, I just hope he doesn't terrorise the Boomers too much over the next decade.
don't we have a 16-17 yr old that is looking like a great tall prospect

don't we have a 16-17 yr old that is looking like a great tall prospect
Yeah, Rocco Zikarsky. Hopefully he can be our future at the centre position.

Yeah, Rocco Zikarsky. Hopefully he can be our future at the centre position.
Someone that size will always be vulnerable to a pick and roll is the main concern

Embiid
Rudy golbert
Wembamyama

Someone that size will always be vulnerable to a pick and roll is the main concern
That's one of the things that makes Wembamyama seem like such an exceptional talent. He is so exceptionally quick despite being 7 foot 3 one that size will always be vulnerable to a pick and roll is the main concern. It's still early days but Rocco Ziharsky looks to have some terrific quickness for his size already too. I don't either of the young giants will have problems on the defensive end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back