Past Coach NMFC Senior Coach - David Noble has parted ways with NMFC

Coaches of the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

So Walsh leave his role at the coaches association to come in and review North’s football program, which results in Noble being sacked as head coach, whose then approached by St Kilda to review their football program, who recommends they hire Walsh as Football boss, who then recommends Noble take his place on the board at the coaches association.

Cool

So Walsh leave his role at the coaches association to come in and review North’s football program, which results in Noble being sacked as head coach, whose then approached by St Kilda to review their football program, who recommends they hire Walsh as Football boss, who then recommends Noble take his place on the board at the coaches association.

Cool
Comical

Cool
All done at arms leangth I'm sure.

Cool
LOL

well we got rid of Noble so that's a win.

Cool
Well we got Clarko out of it.

Cool
The cronyism has been going on for years, eh. I reckon the worst one ever was Jeff gieschen being made umpires director after getting the flick at punt road - dimmest bulb in the AFL light show but still got looked after

Didnt rate him as a coach, but I've been enjoying his short stint in the media lately. Generally knows his stuff, is well spoken and has an alright manner for explaining how the system/clubs work.

night and day when 5pm rolls around and Rendell comes on and starts drooling everywhere

if only he was a good coach....

Didnt rate him as a coach, but I've been enjoying his short stint in the media lately. Generally knows his stuff, is well spoken and has an alright manner for explaining how the system/clubs work.

night and day when 5pm rolls around and Rendell comes on and starts drooling everywhere

It is what it is yeah. Might not have been a good coach for us but I'm not going to pot him forever - tried and failed, we moved on. So be it.

It is what it is yeah. Might not have been a good coach for us but I'm not going to pot him forever - tried and failed, we moved on. So be it.
I think seeing what Shit Head was like has softened me a bit on Noble, tho I dfidn't really hate him to begin with and was prepared to support him till the bye.

You can thank that Fu:king C:by Paul Roos for him getting a senior coaching job and look what that Fu:king c:nt Paul Roos has done to our club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just need Ratten to join us as a coach or CEO (he have any business credentials) and then the Noble/Walsh/Ratten circle is complete.
I just read something that Ratten was punted based on a list review conducted by Luff.

WOW!

St Kilda making decisions based on advise from two people (Noble and Luff) that have failed in their roles. Sounds like a shit show!

Did Luff slam their list from having too many genuine key backs? Maybe he suggested Hunter Clark should be their CHB and that why they kept him. LOL

Maybe Matt McGuiness will get a lifeline from the Saints? Hahahahahaha

Cool
Reads like the plot of Human Centipede.

Cool
..which results in Ratten be sacked as head coach. I cant believe this had more legs to it.

Cool

LOL.

Is astonishing isn't it?

You have articulated very well what I thought exactly tazaa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back