Coach Is it time for Dimma to go?

Is it time for Dimma to go.

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 126 57.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ I hate our supporters sometimes. This is like a Facebook comments section post.

8 of our best 22 out. Pull your heads in.

8?

Broad, Short, Lynch, Nankervis and maybe Tarrant or Gibcus… that’s 5 and you can try and stretch 6 with Graham but his form was woeful before he pulled his hammy.

Mr Dimma and Bubbles should move on his time is passed. Lets not forget we won a VFL and AFL DOUBLE FLAGS only 3 seasons ago,and all the good football brains and loyal people inside the club left. Mr Hartlessly and Mr Dark our idiot recruiters'' moved on'' players that followed the game plan and were team players thru and thru !!! They now pick athletes fast runners good soccer players good table tennis players that play tennis and old injury plagued 34 yo and keeping on ledgends that were spent years ago, and any one over 7 foot in height BUT cannot hold a footy, win a footy, deliver a footy, mark a footy or have had a footy in their hand since they were able to walk. They have a lot to answer for as our coach cannot 'develope players', to much ''dead wood'' floating around RFC that haven't played the game and make these decisions.

Mr Dimma and Bubbles should move on his time is passed. Lets not forget we won a VFL and AFL DOUBLE FLAGS only 3 seasons ago,and all the good football brains and loyal people inside the club left. Mr Hartlessly and Mr Dark our idiot recruiters'' moved on'' players that followed the game plan and were team players thru and thru !!! They now pick athletes fast runners good soccer players good table tennis players that play tennis and old injury plagued 34 yo and keeping on ledgends that were spent years ago, and any one over 7 foot in height BUT cannot hold a footy, win a footy, deliver a footy, mark a footy or have had a footy in their hand since they were able to walk. They have a lot to answer for as our coach cannot 'develope players', to much ''dead wood'' floating around RFC that haven't played the game and make these decisions.
That just gave me a headache…Who’s Bubbles, and who’s Mr.Dark…?
Then we’ll get to the rest…

he won't oversee a rebuild, i just hope it isn't an ugly exit but anything is possible...i think opposition has figured him out and we don't have the cattle to execute his ancient gameplan
The problem was never his gameplan in the first place, it was caracellas. Not sure if dimma has the tactical know how to come up with a new one. Hes more of a man manager than a strategist- not sure our cutrent assistants cut it either

Flags are very hard things to win.. But yeah let's get rid of the guy that has won 3.
Those are in the past now, game has changed our players have got older and I'd say he is not coaching as good during the premiership years as well as losing a lot of IP and assistant coaching power that helped us win them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma is as Dimma has always been.

It's what's around him that counts, to cover his coaching deficiencies. David Teague, McQualter who else? Whoever, they're clearly not up to it.

Classic example today, Swans tag Dusty for 4 quarters. Meanwhile Papley runs around with no one on him.

I don't see the forwards and defenders huddle like they used to during the quarters. The team connection is gone.

This! We aren’t good enough to have a coach that’s asleep in the box.

There are 18 teams and not all of them can be great every year - odds are we win a flag every 18-years. We made finals last year and were an ARC decision from second week of finals. We haven’t won a flag for 2-years and we want to sack the coach …. coaching a team who has 7-8 players out against likely finalists for first 6 x weeks of season.

It was our first loss by more than 14 points in about 18-games.

Everyone needs to calm the f**k down.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We have turned into the dumbest afl team under team. Or was it his senior assistants that were actually smart? He was never the smartest coach dimma, you need to surround him with the right people. Not yes men. Its not working.

That’s right - I remember in his Brownlow acceptance piece with Bruce McAvaney, Martin was asked what was behind the Tigers’ improvement from 2016 to 2017 and his answer was that the club had brought in some “new assistants”

There are 18 teams and not all of them can be great every year - odds are we win a flag every 18-years. We made finals last year and were an ARC decision from second week of finals. We haven’t won a flag for 2-years and we want to sack the coach …. coaching a team who has 7-8 players out against likely finalists for first 6 x weeks of season.

It was our first loss by more than 14 points in about 18-games.

Everyone needs to calm the f**k down.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We had our arse handed to us by a team that was missing two key backs, their best known forward, lost another forward early in the game, was playing two debutantes, and was the youngest team to take the field this round; moreover, apart from Jack, our most experienced players were abysmal

Unfortunately Dimma is stuck in the play the Richmond way - system style and whatever that system is teams have been on record like Geelong and Melbourne saying they focused their plans into beating it and after 3 flags and almost a 4th teams finally worked it out and it doesn’t work anymore.

It doesn’t help losing talent and experience with age but it’s pretty clear the top teams worked it out and they are past that now and chasing more than Melbourne or Geelong style from the past two years and Dimma hasn’t moved on and adjusted accordingly.

If Dimma goes my vote may not be a popular one but mine would be N.Buckley

Out of the coaches that might be moved on in Hinkley Beveridge Dew Simpson if the arse falls out of their seasons and they get the sack I’m not that keen on any of them.

Bucks had a pretty good home and away record just fell short on the big day and I think with his time out of the game he even admits the faults to his style and I am sure he would like Vossy be way better for it second time around.

Flags are very hard things to win.. But yeah let's get rid of the guy that has won 3.
Imagine the clubs lining up to get him like they did with Clarkson

We have a multiple flag winning coach so it would idiotic to move him on with no decent replacements showing anything

Back