Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noidnadroj

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I’ve heard a million ideas for paying respect to Dimma this week. We need to settle on one. Here is my proposal … in the third quarter (a nod to the 3 x flags), we give a standing ovation for a minute at the 17th minute. Then we chant •
“USA, USA, USA” at the 18th minute to acknowledge what happened in 2018 and appreciate the thing that gave us the motivation for the BTB flags. Then we give another standing ovation for 2 x minutes in the 19th and 20th minute.

Whatever it is, we’ve gotta settle on one idea to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Hahaha … i thought the irony of taking their stupid chant and throwing it back in their face as part of our dynasty would have been humorous….

I now realise the error of my thinking to give that Texan muppet any ‘air-time’….

So maybe just a standing ovation from the 17-20 minute mark of the 3rd quarter

I’ve heard a million ideas for paying respect to Dimma this week. We need to settle on one. Here is my proposal … in the third quarter (a nod to the 3 x flags), we give a standing ovation for a minute at the 17th minute. Then we chant •
“USA, USA, USA” at the 18th minute to acknowledge what happened in 2018 and appreciate the thing that gave us the motivation for the BTB flags. Then we give another standing ovation for 2 x minutes in the 19th and 20th minute.

Whatever it is, we’ve gotta settle on one idea to make it work.

How many bongs and bags ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back