Coach Hey 'Supporters', have some respect for Hardwick and all he has done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where the four years comes from but what we can say for sure is that we were more than repaid for our poor years in 2007 and 2009
No doubt we were. But still an element of luck attached too it.
Thank you Dee's btw

Since 2007 three teams have won 11 of the last 16 flags. Hawthorn and Geelong four apiece and us three . We unluckily missed out on a fourth in probably our best season of the lot. This is bc all these teams nailed consecutive drafts or a close cluster of them. It’s a staggering fact and that’s why those statistics mentioned earlier by TOO are poorly explained and misrepresented to the readers here. Also imagine if Buddy didn’t leave Hawthorn or Junior mainly as he left Geelong in his prime and they’ve still always been in contention? Statistics or data in general are wonderful things bc the issuer can delude the ignorant into believing what they want their argument or outcome to be.

Still remember when Whateley told Dimma to leave.

"You are too good for Richmond"

That Richmond who demolished the Cats.

His last piece of the evil boy's club plan to put Richmond back in the pack.

I have nobody on ignore bc I’m past getting personal bc I have realised that we are all passionate RFC supporters and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect both opinions.
Congratulations on your personal development...if that's what you regard it as :)
From my own experience (not necessarily here) it feels much better :thumbsu:

Last night should have demonstrated to everybody Hardwick is a great coach, and we can’t afford to lose.

And definitively the best of past 40 years @ RFC
I question the motives of some in wanting him moved on. It just beggars belief.

Well, then, I suppose it’s lucky that he’s moving himself on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you can handle the show this week I mean it's been miserable trying to pump us up and now after this, I can see tears flowing through the monitor :)
Only a FW would be happy with what has happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back