Roast AFL Bonus to Poach Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
which was done over a period of time.

My wife had been saying for ages that he she feels the players had lost respect for him especially top family men like cotchin and reiwoldt, if the heart and soul of richmond lose even a small amount of respect for you your ****ed.
When that came out at the time, I didn't think much of it that stuff happens all the time in life, but when you preach like Dimma did about family values & than you're cheating on your wife in the same covid-hub. It's impossible to not to lose the playing group or at the very least lot of respect.

Cotch & Riewoldt are married with kids. 100% it had an effect they still love Hardwick & thanked him in retirement but not in the same way he never got that back.

As soon as it came out what happened we missed the finals in 2021 & we were a dominant team.

What the hell? Mr "I hope you have a good support group if you go through a relationship breakup" is telling us all that integrity and truth don't matter?

Listen up mate, that is precisely why I (and I suspect many others) am annoyed.

If you don't think integrity or truth are important, good luck to you. As you said: I hope you have a good support group around you because you're going to need it. Frequently. No one wants to work for or be involved with someone who isn't a man of their word. That's a non-negotiable for most people.

And you know what, he could have been honest about it: "* this job! I quit!"
So make a statement that "it's in the best interests of both parties that I leave immediately"

Or maybe it was: "* that's a sweet as job in the Gold Coast"
So talk to the club and manage a parting of ways that is honest and transparent. He could have left with some dignity.

Instead he tells us about this "magic" burnout that came and went in the space of a few weeks. Seriously man. Are you really buying that? Even if this magic short term burnout was true, wouldn't a person of integrity come back from Europe and say "I am refreshed, I gave you my word that I would coach until the end of 2024, and if you want me back, here I am". By all means the club might say thanks but no thanks, and then he can join the Suns, purely by coincidence of course.
R.c37b5a6762a2bc87de977990f52e66b5

No he didn’t. You’re making s**t up. Why would they meet in the one place where all AFL eyes are pinned.
Not sure you realise but there are these crazy inventions called planes and this other new high tech thingy called Zoom. You can literally meet anytime anywhere.
Why would I put you on ignore. I like your senile posts and crazy memes.
This was sold to dimma b4 the season started
Just have a think about It dimma ,,this is why he coached us so crap in the first 10 rounds

Just saw Dimma's (the last time I'll be calling him that!) Interview with Wankley and that ex Hawthorn guy.
I'm extremely sad and bitter that Richmond to Hardwick is now ' that Organisation' and 'that Football Club'.
So I'd like to say to you Mr Hardwick, if you can't call us properly as the Richmond football club and instead you want to address us as something similiar to a bitter divorced wife, goodluck to you. Sitting up there, raking in a shitload of (all the other club's) money trying to cook a rancid 2nd grade loser sausage team into some kind of a success story won't win any sympathy from me.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back