Podcast Hardwick on "Dyl and Friends"

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably paid out his accrued annual leave.
Long service as well
Was probably waiting for the 14 year pro rata amount to tick over and that’s why he pulled the pin when he did

Only way you pay him out is if he was pushed , other than legal entitlement he should have got nothing , didn’t even give notice so he can * right off to the Gold Coast or Pooort

Only way you pay him out is if he was pushed , other than legal entitlement he should have got nothing , didn’t even give notice so he can * right off to the Gold Coast or Pooort
CHUCKLE CHUCKLE. Benny is a Lawyer , DH is a BP Accountant. Benny saved the club over $1mil. Truth will all surface in 3032 as society has now become slow and gullible . lol

Last edited:
All but confirms that George was run out of the game by Bigfooty et al.

Well I’m ashamed of myself if that is the case.
We / I of forgot/forget that George was a 3 x flag player , that he gave us as more joy THAN frustration. We’d become so used to success that heroes like george took a hammering when things went a little off plan . Respect to George .
I’m so glad I’m a nobody who can hide behind a pseudonym.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hahahaha George gave up his footy contract and career bc of BF , yet idiots are assuming he had a BF account.

He may not have had a BF account, he may just have had a read sometimes. I read it for years before I actually joined.

You say players are told not to read SM but I’m sure a lot do. Didn’t Dylan Grimes call the police once when some bloke threatened him and his wife through SM?

In any case there was some nasty stuff on here about George at times and I can see similar happening now sometimes to Mansell, Cumberland and Judson Clarke.

Life is a competition.
Happy Gilmore Cinema Supremo GIF
You do know Happy Gilmore won, right lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He may not have had a BF account, he may just have had a read sometimes. I read it for years before I actually joined.

You say players are told not to read SM but I’m sure a lot do. Didn’t Dylan Grimes call the police once when some bloke threatened him and his wife through SM?

In any case there was some nasty stuff on here about George at times and I can see similar happening now sometimes to Mansell, Cumberland and Judson Clarke.
99.99999% of AFL players would be wiped out with mental illnesses if they believed the crap on SM Freddy.
It’s all bs and like natural selection the weak die no matter what their environment is Or what nasty predator crawls within it.
I think the Oils had a song called only the strong.

Slim to non-existent chance he gave footy away due to comments on Big Footy.
In fact, as much chance that he retired after reading all the glowing and on many occasions, over the top, comments re his abilities and standing in the game and realised he couldn't live up to the hype.
Like FFS, they were calling him the GOAT in a thread and the best small forward in the game.
Tough billing to live up to.
Can be tough continually being put on a pedestal.
My inkling is he would still be playing f the club managed his situation - specifically his poor form in 2021 and 22 - much better.

Slim to non-existent chance he gave footy away due to comments on Big Footy.
In fact, as much chance that he retired after reading all the glowing and on many occasions, over the top, comments re his abilities and standing in the game and realised he couldn't live up to the hype.
Like FFS, they were calling him the GOAT in a thread and the best small forward in the game.
Tough billing to live up to.
Can be tough continually being put on a pedestal.
My inkling is he would still be playing f the club managed his situation - specifically his poor form in 2021 and 22 - much better.
We are living in the world of shame and blame, but never to accept self responsibility for our own failures. The MC failed by constantly gifting JC games so they then blame SM for it when they destroyed his career. It was so obvious at the time yet as you say he had more supporters pushing his sails North and he kept getting games. The people that ruined JC career were the MC, KDH and his fan boy clubs on SM bc they all pushed for him to get gifted games when he needed to be sent back to the VFL.

Last edited:
We are living in the world of shame and blame, but never to accept self responsibility for our own failures. The MC failed by constantly gifting JC games so they then blame SM for it when they destroyed his career. It was so obvious at the time yet as you say he had more supporters pushing his sails North and he kept getting games. The people that ruined JC career were the MC, KDH and his fan boy clubs on SM bc they all pushed for him to get gifted games when he needed to be sent back to the VFL.
Absolutely should have been sent to the seconds and told improve your kicking, and that is an improvable skill, practice it’s called, if they had bothered to push him in that direction my guess is he would be playing, the mc overlooked one of the most basic skills of the game

Whether you agree or disagree that social media etc contributed to his retirement (George) the facts are it does impact peoples lives and until you live in the spot light, you have no ******* idea how hard it can be when the world comes at you like they do.

I know for a fact I couldnt handle it and I would bet my left nut that very few if any posters on here could either.

Absolutely should have been sent to the seconds and told improve your kicking, and that is an improvable skill, practice it’s called, if they had bothered to push him in that direction my guess is he would be playing, the mc overlooked one of the most basic skills of the game
Handball then declined to finally jc not even being able to hold the ball in his own two hands. It was absolutely embarrassing and yet the MC, KDH and his SM supporters were all condoning it . They destroyed him in the end bc they allowed him to get away with it.

Whether you agree or disagree that social media etc contributed to his retirement (George) the facts are it does impact peoples lives and until you live in the spot light, you have no ******* idea how hard it can be when the world comes at you like they do.

I know for a fact I couldnt handle it and I would bet my left nut that very few if any posters on here could either.
If he read here possibly, but his lack of basic skills contributed to it , if he had improved we would have been talking about a norm smith medalist, but alas his disposal by hand and foot created the SM storm

No Morro the FD with DH and his stupid fan boys contributed bc they condoned and stood up for his mediocrity. Had he been dropped in round three 2021 roughly he could have still been on our list. He was not sent back to correct, improve or modify his game for hIs personal betterment or for the teams. The vocal minority as usual were right , but it was too late once the people who had a chance to do anything woke up to it bc his confidence and career was in tatters.

No Morro the FD with DH and his stupid fan boys contributed bc they condoned and stood up for his mediocrity. Had he been dropped in round three 2021 roughly he could have still been on our list. He was not sent back to correct, improve or modify his game for hIs personal betterment or for the teams. The vocal minority as usual were right , but it was too late once the people who had a chance to do anything woke up to it bc his confidence and career was in tatters.
With all due respect, that's your opinion and whilst it could be correct, it doesn't change the factual nature of my post.

I have seen first hand the evil impact of social media on good people and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

With all due respect, that's your opinion and whilst it could be correct, it doesn't change the factual nature of my post.

I have seen first hand the evil impact of social media on good people and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Oh yes and I’m sorry as I thought we were in deep discussion on KDH cover up on JC. IF the kettle safety valve doesn’t stop the boiling then pull the plug out 😉 That’s who killed JC not SM.

He’s a @&$&# that guy
If we had paid Dimma out we would also have to sack most of our assistant coaches as well, its much like Simpson whos pay out is about 2.5m which becomes 7m once you add the 200% soft cap, not too mention when these pay outs occur they would have a clause about moving to another club.

Problem with Collingwood when they are doing well is even more idiots come out of the woodwork than normally support them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back