The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Checking in from Victory City !

Celtics haters gone all quiet !!

derrick-white-oled-auberbach.gif

Please don't ever say Butler is better than Tatum ever again.

You are aware of Boston's position, right?

CreamyWildEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

One win away from creating history, doing something that has never been done before in 75 plus years of the NBA

I deserve this after all the pain and trauma Carlton and Leeds have put me through !!!

CreamyWildEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

One win away from creating history, doing something that has never been done before in 75 plus years of the NBA

I deserve this after all the pain and trauma Carlton and Leeds have put me through !!!
You will do it too. That broke the camels back for Miami. A heartbreaker. That always means blow out easy win in Game 7.

I will shocked if Miami even make a game of it, never mind win it.

Dont think it super matters though, Denver will beat Boston as Boston just has no answer for Jokic at all.

You will do it too. That broke the camels back for Miami. A heartbreaker. That always means blow out easy win in Game 7.

Dont think it super matters though, Denver will beat Boston as Boston just has no answer for Jokic at all.

Yep. I can see Miami being totally flat for Game 7 and getting blown out.

I could handle losing to Denver, I like Joker and I always welcome first time NBA Champions.

But we will have HCA in the finals so who knows???

I could handle losing to Denver, I like Joker and I always welcome first time NBA Champions.

But we will have HCA in the finals so who knows???
I dont know about handling that. If you make the finals, you will have home court as you mentioned, previous finals experience having made the NBA Finals last season against a Denver team on their first appearance on the big stage.

If I were you I'd be gutted if you didnt win.

Denver are really good though, Jokic is just such a problem.

The 2004 Red Sox absolutely steamrollered the Yankees in game 7, in New York, in a sport where home ground advantage means very little.
Celtics should be the red hot favourites here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8th seed take a 3-0 lead, then lose game 6 on a buzzer beater. To turn it around and completely dominate game 7 away from home is one of the mentally toughest wins I can remember. That’s not even accounting for the makeup of this Miami team. Incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back