The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Eat **** Jimmy Butler you loser.

No ring for you, ya overrated Figjam.

GET IN DYNAMIC DENVER !!!

Pat Riley can GAGF too.

So happy right now. Buzzing as I did with Man City's fairytale Champions League win lol

How can anyone hate Jimmy Buckets. The bloke is just a hell of a competitor.

How can anyone hate Jimmy Buckets. The bloke is just a hell of a competitor.

He is a bit of a flog and a figjam let's be honest. You are biased because he used to play for Chicago, but it's true.

Also that disgusting and disgraceful 3 free throws he got late in the game was infuriating.

Got no problems or issues with the rest of the Heat team (I am a fan of Bam)

He is a bit of a flog and a figjam let's be honest. You are biased because he used to play for Chicago, but it's true.

Also that disgusting and disgraceful 3 free throws he got late in the game was infuriating.

Bizarre to hate such a talented and driven guy. But you do you.

It's almost like he's knocked the Celtics out this season...

Interesting to see what the Celtics do now, I kinda feel like they have missed their window. Last season and this season it was really there for them but they missed out. They need to re-tool the roster now to bring in better role players. White, Smart and Horford just arent good enough and really should be bench guys, not starting guys.

Also be interesting to see what the Heat do. They desperately need another star to help out Butler. At least Miami is a great landing spot for FA's and guys want to go there. Not sure what the FA market looks like though and who's available this summer but they need to chase another star.

Butler became a locker room cancer in his final days at Chicago and in his time at Minnesota...

He is a high maintenance Diva.
In Minnesota he rocked the dressing room cos he was just about the only guy in that locker room who took it seriously and wanted to win. Hence he leaves and finds success in Miami and Minnesota still suck.

In Minnesota he rocked the dressing room cos he was just about the only guy in that locker room who took it seriously and wanted to win. Hence he leaves and finds success in Miami and Minnesota still suck.

That's the behaviour of a FIGJAM in my book..

He didn't get along with Ben Simmons and Brett Brown at Philly either

He is not quite on Kyrie Irving levels of narcissist, but still is not a player that will be ever admired and respected (like say Jokic or Giannis etc)

Interesting to see what the Celtics do now, I kinda feel like they have missed their window. Last season and this season it was really there for them but they missed out. They need to re-tool the roster now to bring in better role players. White, Smart and Horford just arent good enough and really should be bench guys, not starting guys.

Also be interesting to see what the Heat do. They desperately need another star to help out Butler. At least Miami is a great landing spot for FA's and guys want to go there. Not sure what the FA market looks like though and who's available this summer but they need to chase another star.
Dame was talking about Miami and Brooklyn. Only one of those teams make sense.

That's the behaviour of a FIGJAM in my book..

He didn't get along with Ben Simmons and Brett Brown at Philly either

He is not quite on Kyrie Irving levels of narcissist, but still is not a player that will be ever admired and respected (like say Jokic or Giannis etc)
Brown and Simmons, two perennial losers again. Jimmy is much like his Dad, elite mentality. You think Jordan would have gotten along with the clowns in Minnesota or Ben Simmons and Brett Brown. Abso*******lutely not. Haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown and Simmons, two perennial losers again. Jimmy is much like his Dad, elite mentality. You think Jordan would have gotten along with the clowns in Minnesota or Ben Simmons and Brett Brown. Abso*******lutely not. Haha

You don't seriously believe that ridiculous theory that Michael Jordan is actually Jimmy Butler's biological father do you ? Lol

Feel like Booker is going to become the point guard and Beal will work off ball.

They basically need to trade Ayton for depth now, but they'll need a center to replace him also really.
One of them has to become the point guard but I genuinely don't think either of them are.

You could trade for depth but who'd want to go there? There's now 3 guys there that like playing Iso ball and not defending.

This will go as well as Brooklyn just went.

One of them has to become the point guard but I genuinely don't think either of them are.

You could trade for depth but who'd want to go there? There's now 3 guys there that like playing Iso ball and not defending.

This will go as well as Brooklyn just went.
Ayton for say Myles Turner and a good defensive 4 would be the sort of trade they need to make really.

Even if they get that, I still don't think it works in the slightest. I get them going all in but he's just the wrong player for them.
Right, I think the problem was really the lack of assets they had, so they were pretty much stuck going down this path. Now they'll have to sign players on the veternas minimum just to fill out a squad really.

Lilliard would have been fantastic, but there's no way Portland would have taken what Washington had to settle for with Beal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back