The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah a bizarre move. Are they just gonna run without a point guard or??

I know the Suns needed more scoring but the quality of players you can now put around Beal, KD and Book is gonna be shite, so you're gonna need all three to average like 30ppg. Surely this doesnt work.

They are trading for cap space, not cp3.
No I get that, they are trying to get rid of Poole's contract and open up cap space but they also are trying to win right now. Moving Poole I would have thought could have gotten better offers than CP3 to help them compete next season.

No I get that, they are trying to get rid of Poole's contract and open up cap space but they also are trying to win right now. Moving Poole I would have thought could have gotten better offers than CP3 to help them compete next season.
Pretty sure they have said for a while that they are trying to position themselves in a way that they are always at the top rather than being there in cycles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say because Scoot has star potential, Miller borderline All-Star at best.

Depends if you think Ball and Scoot could have played together or not really.
I dont think Scoot is gonna be as great as some people think. He's too small and when you're that small you gotta be exceptional and nothing I've seen of him has made me think he will be great.

Lilliard has finally requested a trade.

Going to be interesting with Harden also on the market, think the majority will want Lilliard out of those 2.

Not sure how say Miami has enough assets, Herro + Robinson + future firsts isn't really enough as I see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back