WTC Final Australia v India Only Test June 7-11 1800hrs @ the Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s the worst one in this lineup? JL is pretty bad too. DK annoys me.

Ponting on forever please. Is there anyone else to look forward to

Here’s the full commentary team

”A commentary panel consisting of several stalwarts of the game – Ravi Shastri, Ricky Ponting, Sunil Gavaskar, Matthew Hayden, Nasser Hussain and Kumar Sangakkara, joined by veteran broadcasters Harsha Bhogle and Alison Mitchell, alongside Dinesh Karthik and Justin Langer – will bring top-tier coverage for the World Test Championship Final between India and Australia, starting 7 June at The Oval.”

I would have to say that Nasser and Punter the best of that lot.

Here’s the full commentary team

”A commentary panel consisting of several stalwarts of the game – Ravi Shastri, Ricky Ponting, Sunil Gavaskar, Matthew Hayden, Nasser Hussain and Kumar Sangakkara, joined by veteran broadcasters Harsha Bhogle and Alison Mitchell, alongside Dinesh Karthik and Justin Langer – will bring top-tier coverage for the World Test Championship Final between India and Australia, starting 7 June at The Oval.”

I would have to say that Nasser and Punter the best of that lot.

Alison Mitchell is brilliant.

I hope to see greenie a bit more positive at the start

“The 23-year-old has even suggested England's aggressive 'Bazball' approach to batting has shown that the type of stroke play he displayed in the Indian Premier League may not need to be reined in quite as much as he has previously when switching from T20 to Test cricket.”

"Probably starting (my innings) last year, I probably looked to defend a bit too much instead of just looking to score. Then you can defend after when you see a good ball, just making good decisions out there.

Again IPL is different but he looked different. Like he had some swagger to him. Just bang if it’s anywhere near a s**t ball he campaigners it
Yeah, he looks in good nick. In England with his height, get a big stride in, use those long arms to give yourself room and he’ll do well over there. Take the pitch out of the equation and you’ll get good value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“The 23-year-old has even suggested England's aggressive 'Bazball' approach to batting has shown that the type of stroke play he displayed in the Indian Premier League may not need to be reined in quite as much as he has previously when switching from T20 to Test cricket.”

"Probably starting (my innings) last year, I probably looked to defend a bit too much instead of just looking to score. Then you can defend after when you see a good ball, just making good decisions out there.
Cam is good at adapting the situation if we are in trouble he can knuckle down and he can go big when we need him to

What I would like for cam is for him to come in when we are 4/200 odd and give him a license

reckon when he does come in the Indians will be targeting his front pad

Tbf with these ICC events they throw together a number of commentators that don’t generally always commentate together - so you get a bit of a mixed bag. I was enjoying it earlier with Nasser on

They also prioritise having commentators from the competing countries even if they're not very good like Haydos.

Back