WTC Final Australia v India Only Test June 7-11 1800hrs @ the Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any reasoning behind having the practice wickets on the ground and therefore the wicket table running the width of the ground? I’m assuming it’s due to a lack of space for a practice facility adjacent to the ground. Only really see it England…
Not all practice tracks - they play a lot of social games on the outer tracks - it’s unique

I just came here to complain about Hayden.

I'm not joking, I tuned in for the first time ten minutes ago and before long thought to myself, I'm going to go to the cricket board on bigfooty and see if this rambling fool is pissing other people off as much as he is pissing me off.

You guys didn't let me down.

Nothing against Hayden but I don't want him anywhere near a microphone when the cricket is on.

Shot! I do love the way Head approaches it. When it comes off he can change the course of an innings in a hurry.

I just came here to complain about Hayden.

I'm not joking, I tuned in for the first time ten minutes ago and before long thought to myself, I'm going to go to the cricket board on bigfooty and see if this rambling fool is pissing other people off as much as he is pissing me off.

You guys didn't let me down.

Nothing against Hayden but I don't want him anywhere near a microphone when the cricket is on.
Who’s the worst one in this lineup? JL is pretty bad too. DK annoys me.

Ponting on forever please. Is there anyone else to look forward to

Is there any reasoning behind having the practice wickets on the ground and therefore the wicket table running the width of the ground? I’m assuming it’s due to a lack of space for a practice facility adjacent to the ground. Only really see it England…
Very common in England, so you can practice on the same square. Imagine it is a space thing. As a batter you get great value for shots. Played a game at Hailebury College in the UK which I think had the biggest square in the uk, wild thing to play on.

Nasser is a good commentator, level measure no I'm a character histrionics.

Nasser is one of the best commentators going around along with Athers, love their work on the Sky coverage, both very knowledgeable and unbiased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we think green will bat more traditionally or like a slightly more restrained Travis head? He mentioned potentially bringing some of his IPL aggressiveness into
His test game against the poms

Do we think green will bat more traditionally or like a slightly more restrained Travis head? He mentioned potentially bringing some of his IPL aggressiveness into
His test game against the poms
He needs to use those long legs to get a big stride down the pitch, KP style, if he can do that he’ll go well and score fast.

Back