The Suns have set on Dew

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardwick won't take the job as he's besties with Dew and knows fully well the place is rat-infested.

There is a chance that they could nab Daddy Donuts as Stinkers knows his other option is permanent bench-man at Port.

GC could be sent down to Tassie as soon as next season.
I’m sure the Tasmanian people will flock in droves to support the suns down there

Chris Scott would be the best person to replace Dew. Should be given a blank cheque.

He also already looks like someone who has lived their entire life on the Gc.

Strike up another victim for the vulture that is Caro. seriously, how does she keep her job?
How does Mark Evans keep his job? Just last week he was saying this:

"I've said time and time again, Stuey's our coach, contracted for this year and next year.

"(If he) does a good job, he'll be contracted well into the future.

“All I can say is that he's got my support to get on with the job, manage our players and staff as well as we can.”

The old saying is a Fish rots from the head down, both Evans and East should resign.
How is Caroline Wilson at fault in this?

Just a thought, the Suns, as would every club, be aware they don’t want to find themselves in a terrible ladder position in a few years time, as Tasmania’s entry is going to cause a very compromised draft.

They need to get their house in order, so if this is the catalyst, great.
Not that it’s been over-dew

I have travelled from Brisbane to Metricon a couple of times but I give it a miss now, you have go car > train > bus to get to the stadium and then the same back... night games you don't tuck yourself into bed until after midnight and that's on top of the 90 minutes or so to get there for bouncedown.

Metricon location is a disaster :shoutyoldman::poo:.
If you have a car, why can't you just drive straight to the stadium? It's literally 2 roads to get there from Brisbane; M1 then Nerang Broadbeach Rd.

McKenna was sacked because he had run ins with Ablett and the rest of the God Squad at GC at the time (IE Swallow) who wanted to skip required training sessions to attend Bible Readings.
Ablett doesn't strike me as a guy who would skip required training sessions

I have travelled from Brisbane to Metricon a couple of times but I give it a miss now, you have go car > train > bus to get to the stadium and then the same back... night games you don't tuck yourself into bed until after midnight and that's on top of the 90 minutes or so to get there for bouncedown.

Metricon location is a disaster :shoutyoldman::poo:.

Bruv we just park across the road from the stadium in the huge car park .

If you have a car, why can't you just drive straight to the stadium? It's literally 2 roads to get there from Brisbane; M1 then Nerang Broadbeach Rd.
Where are you going to park? The golf club?

Clearly it did matter though, or there was no way he survives the 2016 season, if he didnt make finals the 3 previous seasons.

are you serious?

he was a bee's dick away from getting the sack in 2016....

which exactly proves my point.

Where are you going to park? The golf club?

There is a huge car park across the road next to the golf club.
Petition to rename thread - transport options to heritage stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not a good coach and lacks strategic nous. Had enough time to make something of the list and wasn't up to it. Is the right call.

I honestly think that Dimma has already been appointed, but the slight murmurings about Chris Scott also makes a lot of sense.

Dimma leaving Richmond when he did makes complete sense, considering the fact he was likely offered the Gold Coast Suns position in the first two months of this season.

However, Chris Scott would immediately straighten up the Suns, and provide them with the same credibility that Dimma will.

Has Dimma had enough of a break to satisfy his new partner?
Is Chris Scott looking for a change?
How much coin can they possibly throw at both of them?

Bruv we just park across the road from the stadium in the huge car park .
Have driven down once pre Covid for a Pineapple Grapple and the getting in and out of the car park and area was a shemozzle.

Have driven down once pre Covid for a Pineapple Grapple and the getting in and out of the car park and area was a shemozzle.

It has been ok the last few times - give the car park another chance to earn your respect back

Chris Scott really?

Wonder what they would trade us for our coach 😊

Remove this Banner Ad

Back