Game Day Pies v Hawthorn, 5 August, 4.35pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe we're just tired from Fly getting the boys to take the stairs instead of the escalator all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for him to bunker down and just say it as it is, we stink at the moment and have become to complacent. I would be dropping Lipinski & Adams.
Fin Macrae deserves a call up as does Ginni.
Fly is too conservative. Refused to play youth all year in favour of breeding complacency in the seniors as well as burning them out. Leaving players like Ginni, Macrae etc to rot in the seconds.

I thought last week might have been a blind, nope!
This is worrying, no heart or fight.
I haven’t said this about the club under Mcrae, but serious questions need to be asked of this playing group.

Absolutely embarrassing…Mitchell outcoached Fly today by a mile. I wanted Mitchell as our coach originally and now stating to think I was right…no premiership for us this year sadly.

Number 1 priority against Hawthorn is stopping Sicily and Fly was arrogant enough to do NOTHING to stop him.

Dacios should have started half back or half forward but instead let him get absorbed by the tag.

The fly isnt a coach...he's just a comic doing his day job. We need to ditch this bum quick smart and get someone competent. He consistently misjudges footballers - Lipinski, Johnson, Cox and about half the rest of the team. You need a man's man for a coach, not this wimp...

Turned it off, if the players don’t want to put the effort in why should the supporters!
The club has given plentyof highs this year but if they decide not to turn up 2 weeks in a row why should I invest!
Well don't then. I will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back