2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 1 England v New Zealand 5/10 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what ticket prices are like there? They should be cheaper for the non Indian games just to get the locals to turn up for them.

Better to get a full crowd there paying 10 bucks to watch a game than getting about 10k people there paying 50 bucks or more to watch it.
That was my thought, I’d bet it’s out of reach if the average local. They do the same everywhere, don’t understand it. Full houses make people want to come just for the atmosphere. Then you can slowly raise prices.

Hopefully after work time a few more filter in.

I wonder what ticket prices are like there? They should be cheaper for the non Indian games just to get the locals to turn up for them.

Better to get a full crowd there paying 10 bucks to watch a game than getting about 10k people there paying 50 bucks or more to watch it.
Cheapest tickets are about $19.

Ravindra getting tonked now.

This is what you get for picking too many part time bowlers.

This is the site for todays match. Cheapest tickets are 1000 rupee which is like $19 but there arent a lot of them at that price. Most of the bays you can't buy a ticket in at all.

The cricket authorities shooting themselves in the feet again, they should be making it as cheap and easy as possible to get tickets.

Indians love their cricket and will still turn up in droves if you make it cheaper and easier for them to get tickets for the non Indian games.

Ravindra getting tonked now.

This is what you get for picking too many part time bowlers.

The cricket authorities shooting themselves in the feet again, they should be making it as cheap and easy as possible to get tickets.

Indians love their cricket and will still turn up in droves if you make it cheaper and easier for them to get tickets for the non Indian games.
Indians love their Indian cricket.

Harry Brook with his 2nd highest ODI score. Well done Harry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fail to see why Moeen Ali is an international player. Did he seriously contribute anything impactful during the Ashes? His bowling averages in all major forms of cricket are higher than his batting averages.

Sachin keeping a straight face talking about what a big event this is for India and how special it will be as he looks out over an empty stadium.

It will be a big event and special when India are playing, not so much when the other teams are playing.

I fail to see why Moeen Ali is an international player. Did he seriously contribute anything impactful during the Ashes? His bowling averages in all major forms of cricket are higher than his batting averages.
No one has played as many Tests as Moeen has as a non wicket keeper without either having a better batting average or better bowling average than him.

Back