2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 12 India v Pakistan 14/10 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't most of India's wins against Pakistan in the world cup with Pakistan chasing? Will be interesting seeing how India handles chasing themselves which will probably be a big chase

Weren't most of India's wins against Pakistan in the world cup with Pakistan chasing? Will be interesting seeing how India handles chasing themselves which will probably be a big chase

Yes. India's only win against Pakistan batting 2nd in a 50 over World Cup came in Pretoria in 2003, the other 6 have come after India batted first.

Oh ok the Marsh Cup. Who the f**k calls it the Australia OD cup?
The Wikipedia page is called the One-Day Cup (Australia). And it’s only called the Marsh Cup due to sponsorship. And the competition was not known as the Marsh Cup when this format was around
Would always refer to Pura Cup as the Sheffield Shield back in the day.

The Wikipedia page is called the One-Day Cup (Australia). And it’s currently called the Marsh Cup due to sponsorship. And the competition was not known as the Marsh Cup when this format was around
Would always refer to Pura Cup as the Sheffield Shield back in the day.
Interesting. I still know it as the McDonalds Cup! 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. I still know it as the McDonalds Cup! 🤣
Still refer to stadiums as Docklands or Telstra Dome; Optus Oval or Princess Park; and Bellerive Oval instead of Blundstone Arena.

I think US venue naming conventions and how everything is only known as their sponsored name is ****ed. It’s hard to keep track of. And every time the sponsor changes, I think they’ve built a new stadium

They dont serve alcohol at the cricket over there...Have to wait until after play for a cold one

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
And in Ahmedabad you need a permit to buy alcohol. I remember going to an India A v India B match there back in 2000 and smuggling in a small bottle of Royal Stag. Does anyone know if the old stadium is there still or did they bulldoze it to build this new one?

And in Ahmedabad you need a permit to buy alcohol. I remember going to an India A v India B match there back in 2000 and smuggling in a small bottle of Royal Stag. Does anyone know if the old stadium is there still or did they bulldoze it to build this new one?
They built over Motera Stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back