2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 12 India v Pakistan 14/10 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You're allowed to do that. You're not allowed to hit the ball twice in an attempt to make runs. That's my understanding anyway. Batters alway swat a ball that is rolling towards their stumps.

Yeah I think the rule specifically mentions you're allowed to hit it the second time to guard your wicket.

Gods, you should see some the melts from Pakistan supporters on a cricket forum I am on. Some of their players might not have unburnt houses to return to ☠️

Gods, you should see some the melts from Pakistan supporters on a cricket forum I am on. Some of their players might not have unburnt houses to return to ☠️
The way they operate these days the Govt might put the players in jail alongside Imran Khan.

You're allowed to do that. You're not allowed to hit the ball twice in an attempt to make runs. That's my understanding anyway. Batters alway swat a ball that is rolling towards their stumps.
Did just look this up, looks like you are correct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And commentators talking up the Indian performance because of the pressure. Yeah, nah. Pakistan had the leg up with all those Indian fans putting pressure on India... lol.

The stat that really stood out for me in last nights game was the number of 6's hit: India 8 v 0 Pakistan. Boundaries hit: India 18 v 26 Pakistan.

Pakistan set their target too low and were just beaten all ends up. Needed to aim a lot higher from the get-go. Dare I say it the way India batted, had they bat 1st, a score above 400+ , probably more close to 420 wouldnt have been out of the equation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back