2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 36 England v Australia 4/11 1900hrs @ Narendra Modhi Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

All I can say is, GO THE DUTCH on Wednesday night - if they beat the Poms, the winner of the spoon will be decided!!!
It would really be amazing if they did. Let's be honest if the Dutch win and England miss out on qualifying for the champions trophy.

It would be a bigger shambles then the West Indies not qualifying for the world cup.

Bairstow getting out first ball to a leg side Starc pie is by far the most embarrassing thing he’ll do in 2023.
It might make the top 10

What a way to wake up. Went to bed after Stokes had just plastered two sixes thinking it was going to be another classic from the wounded Superman. But once again, the Aussies do enough to get the job done.

Horrible performance by England. Had the best of the conditions with ball and bat.

I guess "man for man" Australia are simply a better side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a way to wake up. Went to bed after Stokes had just plastered two sixes thinking it was going to be another classic from the wounded Superman. But once again, the Aussies do enough to get the job done.

Horrible performance by England. Had the best of the conditions with ball and bat.

I guess "man for man" Australia are simply a better side.
I went to bed because of the wounded subman too. But not because I thought we'd lose, but because he was making me sick with his twitching and jerking, and limping requiring a wheel chair every time he hit a six, and then sprinting off for a quick single next ball. Fake ass prick needs a sound talking to, preferably in a back alley with six thugs like himself.

My oh my how it has fallen apart for England has been glorious.

First they leave Roy out of the squad for Brook who hardly has played, Bairstow has been horrible. Their bowling line up outside of Rashid is probably the worst in the comp.

Livingston batting has been dreadful.

Very unsporting of Inglis to catch Bairstow first ball. If that's how the Australians want to play .......... ;)

Seriously, there are two great teams playing today, India and South Africa. Even if Australia don't make the final of the World Cup, England humiliating themselves on the world stage is prize enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back