Essendon vow enough is enough

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne Afl GIF by NMFCOfficial

What does it say about the Bombers when their best player is a North reject?
Weren’t him and Harry the same person at one stage on this forum in a massive cover up?! 🤣🤦‍♀️😂

Only light relief from my teams woes is to see the 'enough is enough edge' end up just another bag of hot air from Essendon.

I feel for their supporters, their rebuild will be a long one.

Weren’t him and Harry the same person at one stage on this forum in a massive cover up?! 🤣🤦‍♀️😂
"Cover up"? Sorry mate, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me. I'm a McKay truther.

Said last week we were terrible after quarter time and Dons just got over the line. People get so sucked in by a sh*tty win.

They were pretty awful for much of the game against us. Not the least bit surprised Port smashed them. Essendon are going nowhere this year.

Hello dave,
Hows your night been mate.
For those of us that are a bit slow on the uptake and haven’t noticed the current team performance, do you think you could walk us through what’s changed from the last 20 years with this all new powerhouse midfield the dons have assembled?
Zac does the powerhouse work of 3 midfielders…so in theory we have a 3 pronged powerhouse midfield.

bombers likley to make a statement this week and will get their season rolling.

Expect a hard fought contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure who is more delusional

Dodoro giving Parish a 6 year deal, or Scott still playing him in the middle

Show some courage Brad and make some tough calls before Sheedy has you ousted
Sheedy doesn’t have the influence any more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back