List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We probably need to bring in another athletic, smart and defensively capable defender over the offseason (as funny as it with 40% of our list being flankers).
You’d think so from the vibe, but we don’t really have a surfeit of flankers, especially if we think Sheez, Colby, Scott and even Goater might be better further up field. Another fisher type could be handy or it could be where Tucker turns out to be useful.

IMG_5592.jpeg

I’m honestly having trouble trying to find a way out the predicament we find ourselves in no decent footballers want to come to us, if we get no more help in the draft then how do we get better. Worst of all when our better players come out of contract the other clubs will be knocking the door down to get to them. I think we are going to be bad for along time yet, I hope I’m wrong.

I’m honestly having trouble trying to find a way out the predicament we find ourselves in no decent footballers want to come to us, if we get no more help in the draft then how do we get better. Worst of all when our better players come out of contract the other clubs will be knocking the door down to get to them. I think we are going to be bad for along time yet, I hope I’m wrong.
The answer is time. Look at that chart I just posted. There’s **** all over 25. We started the season with an undersized and inexperienced backline against the 4 best tall forward setups in the league in the first 5 weeks. We might well feel differently about our KPD stocks by the end of the year when Chom & Log have had some time together and maybe Dawson gets a sniff. We’ve gone bargain basement with KPFs but won’t know how that looks long term for a couple of years. Probably need to draft one but there’s no reason that forward line can’t kick decent scores in the meantime.

How long we’re bad is all about how quickly the midfield comes together.

Yours is a scenario that may well play out.

The other scenario is that we are a young squad that should see natural improvement. We have a highly respected coach that other clubs players will want to play for so once we show some improvement we should be able to attract a few of them. Young players improving, combined with good coaching and topped up with some experienced players should see us far more stronger in 2-3 years time.

Neither scenario is guaranteed - its probably even money right now as to whether we are still a bottom 4 side at the end of Clarkson's 5 year contract or a top 4-6 side.

Rawlings would be going through the Bulldogs list like a 14 year old reading a Playboy magazine for the first time. C Daniel, R Lobb, J MacRae...... They all fit his recruiting profile. I doubt he slept last night. Drafting 5 year deals as we speak.
I prefer Hustler and Penthouse and you be going for Daniel over the others unless JUH was to be involved but he be at Collingwood soon and out of the NMFC control.
As for Rawlings he couldn’t put a list together for RECLINK and eventually the penny will drop at North and he will be moved on.

Rawlings would be going through the Bulldogs list like a 14 year old reading a Playboy magazine for the first time. C Daniel, R Lobb, J MacRae...... They all fit his recruiting profile. I doubt he slept last night. Drafting 5 year deals as we speak.
I prefer Hustler and Penthouse and you be going for Daniel over the others unless JUH was to be involved but he be at Collingwood soon and out of the NMFC control.
As for Rawlings he couldn’t put a list together for RECLINK and eventually the penny will drop at North and he will be moved on.
“Dear Penthouse,

I had the hottest dream about a crafty small forward with pace and silky skills…”

The answer is time. Look at that chart I just posted. There’s * all over 25. We started the season with an undersized and inexperienced backline against the 4 best tall forward setups in the league in the first 5 weeks. We might well feel differently about our KPD stocks by the end of the year when Chom & Log have had some time together and maybe Dawson gets a sniff. We’ve gone bargain basement with KPFs but won’t know how that looks long term for a couple of years. Probably need to draft one but there’s no reason that forward line can’t kick decent scores in the meantime.

How long we’re bad is all about how quickly the midfield comes together.

A bloke much smarter than I told me:

Amass high end draft talent and don’t f*** up.

“Dear Penthouse,

I had the hottest dream about a crafty small forward with pace and silky skills…”
Please for all supporters of the NMFC can you have another dream to the one you had a dream for a 6ft5 strong CHF that has skills on both sides of the body and kicks 60m bombs also ask for in your dreams a Fu:king hard Bas:ed Administrators to put the wind up people at are club that doing there job right and put heat on players and their managers this is now how this club is now run no more 5 year deals unless your name is Sheezel.
“Dear Penthouse,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a Bulldogs exodus is on the cards we’d do well to poach them. Sanders & Lobb look gettable.
The good thing about Lobb is it would be a short term deal also like 2 years

A good stop gap essentially replace greenwood as the ruck relief forward

Would be just trying to get Sanders. Deep down he wants to play for us and knows we won't sub him out for literally no reason.

It must be killing him that he isn't getting a fair crack.

LoL..Sanders is gettable, how hypocritical are we trying to use subterfuge to prize a 1st year player from a club after JHF saga?
Not getting a fair crack? He displaced a 3x AA midfilelder in the first few games and Sanders has played every game?
he is being subbed out repeatedly when he has shown great form at AFL level.

He is as AFL ready as our young players and they're not being subbed. Bevo is losing his mind.

You’d think so from the vibe, but we don’t really have a surfeit of flankers, especially if we think Sheez, Colby, Scott and even Goater might be better further up field. Another fisher type could be handy or it could be where Tucker turns out to be useful.

View attachment 1957881
The only thing worse than the KPD column is the KPF column.

What a dumpster fire.

The only thing worse than the KPD column is the KPF column.

What a dumpster fire.
Well aren’t you a little ray of ****in sunshine. Tbh the kpd line is potentially pretty good. We know what Logue can do and he’s still only 26. Comben looked brilliant in his one game there and W Dawson hasn’t even played enough for tao to call him a shitmen. Yeah we could stand to draft a KPD at the pointy end. Will be interesting to see what we make of Maley and Sellers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back