Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs to play sheezel in the middle
Bailey on the wing
Keep Comben down back
Blind Freddy can see these…… not sure why Clarko can’t? Slightly worried

Moving Comben, a bloke who took 5 intercept marks in the first half, is leading the stat in the entire comp since he’s played there, forward and proceeds to get 2 touches and a spoil.

All the while exposing Corr and Biggie who should have been dragged ages before hand to an absolute public castration.

Then proceeded to run him in the ruck 😂🤣

Absolutely lost the plot, I’m sorry.

If he wanted a meat shield in front of Larkey, the obvious move was Biggie forward until the end of the game

I’m not here to say “I told you so”, because I really wanted him.

… But Clarkson can’t coach anymore. He’s not the only issue we have. But if he wasn’t one of the issues, we’d be seeing better than what we’re seeing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What defenders?
Well based on today, Archer, Hardeman and Bergman should be auto ins.

Goater looking a massive loss by the minute, tall athletic guy that can defend. Exactly what we need.

Corr is a waste of space. Can’t play on talls and can’t play on smalls. Not sure who he can play on?

In what sense, Clarko? Tell us, as members and fans what do we need to work on? Because right now we can see it’s skill error and player selection - but what is it you see? Neither of these things have changed this year.
All they have done is demoralise a team and fan base.

McKercher can’t defend, so stop the insanity and hanging the kid out to dry.

Stephens can’t football, so stop hanging Bailey Scott out to dry so you can fit him in.

Corr is a potato and can’t play on talls or smalls. Play him in the VFL.

Comben was our one winner so let’s move him and letting him get cold.

It’s just stupidity. There is no desire to win with theses idiotic calls being made at selection and match day.

People will drop off in droves if he persists with this madness.

Stop trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

I usually listen to the press conference but I am not going to this week. I even scrolled past the posts above with snippets from it. I am not interested in his words anymore. I am interested in his actions. Drop McDonald for a start. Show the players no one is safe, even the Captain. Enough is enough. Something has to change because what is being done is not working.

Still the safest bet for next year. I'd like to think he has the pride and the knowledge to bring it together. The list is awful for him as no one can hit a target or even gather a ball cleanly.

I don't know if we'd find any better experienced coach that would take the job, and can you imagine exposing a rookie coach to this. We'd be throwing them to the wolves.

All they have done is demoralise a team and fan base.

McKercher can’t defend, so stop the insanity and hanging the kid out to dry.

Stephens can’t football, so stop hanging Bailey Scott out to dry so you can fit him in.

Corr is a potato and can’t play on talls or smalls. Play him in the VFL.

Comben was our one winner so let’s move him and letting him get cold.

It’s just stupidity. There is no desire to win with theses idiotic calls being made at selection and match day.

People will drop off in droves if he persists with this madness.

Stop trying to fit square pegs into round holes.
Agree… and our decent players won’t re sign. I’m not sure if he’s getting too cute, or has lost the pot

The zone defence got picked apart badly. So many gaps.

We got demolished on transition. We cant score because our entries are garbage and our forwards don't chase so we are always defending on transition.

I can stand losing because we play better oppo and i can stand losing because we have kids.

I CANNOT stand losing because we play players out of position, look to have ABSOLUTELY no system or gameplan on BOTH offense and defense and players looking like they just dont give a sh!t.

Clarko cant control the former and CAN control the latter. It's time to earn those big bucks mate......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back