Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s kind of relevant to the issue of how genuine this show of concern is. As were Brad Scott’s comments about Tarryn.

I agree about Brad Scott, but JHF was a kid when it happened and added the -F after Fabian was back in society and was a strong mentor to him.

Look, I'm not a Fabian defender. I think he's a total scumbag, which he proved by how he went about talking JHF into leaving North and joining Port, whilst taking a large bribe to do so. But I also think he's entitled to expect people to move on from the DV charge, given there's no suggestion of him re-offending.

The s**t body language is back as Dickhead gives away a free, forcefully throws the ball back and stand the mark with his hands at his side. Explosion incoming
He's actually a fkwit......I know he left us, but I'll take Wardlaw any day. Judas sulks and skulks around, looks like the shittest of blokes. Acts like a baby

He's actually a fkwit......I know he left us, but I'll take Wardlaw any day. Judas sulks and skulks around, looks like the shittest of blokes. Acts like a baby
A mouthy tagger would have a field day playing on him - take about a minute to get in his head

I don't think the elevator goes all the way up to the penthouse (if you know what I mean).

Once footy finishes he'll be back stacking milk crates (NTTAWWT)

It’s kind of relevant to the issue of how genuine this show of concern is. As were Brad Scott’s comments about Tarryn.

Im in Tarryn’s corner, as in hoping he will change, but Scott calling him a good person was pretty jarring. He can become a good person, but I don’t think someone can be abusing people and especially women and be a good person.

I’m envious of the pressure some teams can apply in their F50.

How nice it must feel have the ball in there for longer than 10 seconds.

BT already with first stuff up…..underway with the 29 th edition of the Peter Mac Cup…🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️err no it’s the 31st you muppet …do your research humpty ….

I would love to fight Mason Cox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a pretty ordinary 24 hrs for him….gosh l live for the day when he’s moved on…
The old-peoples-home really need to lock his door from the outside on Friday nights during the footy season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back