JLT Community Series (preseason matches)

Remove this Banner Ad

******* lol. He gets a week for a bloke diving into his knee. Shoulda just cleaned up someone behind play with an elbow to the head, that's just a fine.
It's bullshit hey

The slow motion replay I have seen undoubtedly makes it look worse than it does at real speed. I doubt he will get off though if they contest it.

Cunnington is under-rated I reckon. We certainly could have used his type of grunt around the ball in the last couple of seasons regardless of what you think of his disposal.

View attachment 340552

What a jet, Mitchell's settled in so well at the Eagles he's already playing for high frees. No wonder he's in the leadership group.

Nice Photoshop effort.

I guess I'll post the real image as per AFL.com.

339984_5f7c6e3fec3c60bdad82771cf7ba633b.jpg

Turns that 4 goal game in the WAFL practise match has really raised some eyebrows. Hopefully the coaches wake up to reality.

Need to calm down to on JK's #3peat. It's way too early to say that. If lecca finds his vintage form and Darling improves on his 2016, both will be 50 goals players and take a few of jk.

Also jk needs to be better in games where our midfield gets dominated.

Need to calm down to on JK's #3peat. It's way too early to say that. If lecca finds his vintage form and Darling improves on his 2016, both will be 50 goals players and take a few of jk.

Also jk needs to be better in games where our midfield gets dominated.

JK dished of plenty of goals to those two in 2015 and 2016. I havent the time or patience to review each game but reckon he couldve easily had 100 both years if he wasnt such a team player.

#BeardedGod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JK dished of plenty of goals to those two in 2015 and 2016. I havent the time or patience to review each game but reckon he couldve easily had 100 both years if he wasnt such a team player.

#BeardedGod
They dished some off as well. But It will be hard if lecras finds form as well as jd continuing his early 2016 form for the whole season. I would be happy if we get 70 from jk and more than 50 from the other two. It just makes us even harder to match up. Then if you add guys like Cripps, hill and few kicking 25-30 goals then our forwardline would be close to the best if not the best in the league.

#BeardedGod

55 behinds to his 80 goals in 2015 says he should have kicked 100 goals!

Honestly don't care who wins the Coleman, Brownlow, Rising Star, how many Rising Star nomintions we have and even if we get anyone into the AA squad. If the forward line is working and we're making good use of the supply who gives a f*** which one of them kicks it? Apologies to all you sensitive sponsors out there. Hopefully with improved ball movement and use we're going to catch a few defenses on the hop. One of the biggest complaints on here about our midfield has been their inability to lower their eyes going I50 and being to JK focused. In some respects I think our over reliance on JK can actually be turned into positive this year, by looking for him early, drawing the double teams and then searching for his free compadres I50. Let's see how they deal with that s**t. Lecca looked switched on, Hill was good, as was Cripps. JD did good work and I still think Vardy is going to be such an important player for us. If guys like Jetta/Sheed/Shuey/Hutch/Gaff etc can cash in on their time resting in the forward 50, we'll have a bloody potent offensive side and will cause some major concerns for teams.

Honestly don't care who wins the Coleman, Brownlow, Rising Star, how many Rising Star nomintions we have and even if we get anyone into the AA squad. If the forward line is working and we're making good use of the supply who gives a f*** which one of them kicks it? Apologies to all you sensitive sponsors out there. Hopefully with improved ball movement and use we're going to catch a few defenses on the hop. One of the biggest complaints on here about our midfield has been their inability to lower their eyes going I50 and being to JK focused. In some respects I think our over reliance on JK can actually be turned into positive this year, by looking for him early, drawing the double teams and then searching for his free compadres I50. Let's see how they deal with that s**t. Lecca looked switched on, Hill was good, as was Cripps. JD did good work and I still think Vardy is going to be such an important player for us. If guys like Jetta/Sheed/Shuey/Hutch/Gaff etc can cash in on their time resting in the forward 50, we'll have a bloody potent offensive side and will cause some major concerns for teams.
Even further to that, agree about the individual accolades meaning nothing if we win a flag. That should be the one main concern, anything after that is a bonus.

Bugger! Didn't get a chance to watch the game but glad I caught those highlights. So we lost that one then did we? So pissed off! We had close to our best 22 too! Freo looked like they were all over us and had a pretty good game from that. What went wrong for us? Apart from a few good kicks here and there and a couple of goals Freo seemed to have the play. We're f*****. WTF was Mitchell doing? Apart from a couple of early touches did he even do anything? And JK with one goal?? Did Lecca do anything? Jetta? Wellingham? This season is f******. Screw you Keys and your positive training reports.

I agree, but if you dropped 10grand on a bet on the coleman you'd probably give a ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back