WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if already posted, but Jim Ross' wife, Jan, was killed in a vehicle accident. Was riding a Vespa and was hit by a car.

Poor JR

Not sure if already posted, but Jim Ross' wife, Jan, was killed in a vehicle accident. Was riding a Vespa and was hit by a car.

Poor JR

Poor Bloke. Feel Sorry for Good Ol JR

Hey Owl,

giphy.gif

Poor JR

at least they donated her organs, but apparently she wasn't wearing a helmet (not that it may have made a difference).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if it's cos I was like 10 but I could have sworn the Raw or SD before WM usually felt a bit more exciting.

Also wow they've gone the old top of stage commentator table, how long has that been like that again?

Hardys to the WWE is basically now a done deal. Lots of teasing between the two parties on twitter.

If possible for the massive pop they got to get the Hardy's on the Mania show, they are a weird twosome now, wonder if they would look to take out the Wyatts.

I dunno if it's cos I was like 10 but I could have sworn the Raw or SD before WM usually felt a bit more exciting.

Also wow they've gone the old top of stage commentator table, how long has that been like that again?
since the brand split

God someone needs to have a chat with Charlotte about getting too excited to deliver her lines and going early- she constantly tries to deliver her next monologue, but in is case, 3 times it was while Banks was mid sentence..

Gets too excited/nervous and botches it continually (not that Banks and especially Bayley go much better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back