News Trengove gets black eye after helping woman at risk of violence

Remove this Banner Ad

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mod note - posts from several other threads moved here to consolidate discussion.

C-I5tUrV0AAf-xa.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope the club isn't responding to this ONE GUY spreading the rumour.

For all we know he could have only been seen in the vicinity. Could have been hanging out with his mates the Caruso's (the boxer and his loose brother Subbs), they'd be pretty prone to getting into scuffles etc?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a serious note, the club needs to be careful with how they handle this matter. Trengove is a free agent at the end of the season, so the club wouldn't want to hang him out to dry unfairly. He should only receive any kind of punishment if it is established conclusively that he was at fault.

i heard some said he looked like a swedish speed skater when everyone know's he looks like a finnish ski jumper

On a serious note, the club needs to be careful with how they handle this matter. Trengove is a free agent at the end of the season, so the club wouldn't want to hang him out to dry unfairly. He should only receive any kind of punishment if it is established conclusively that he was at fault.

They shouldn't hang him or anyone else out to dry regardless of free agent status.

Just judge it on its merits.

I reckon a mountain is being made out of a mole hill. Off the footy field Jacko seems like a very level headed caring bloke. Unless someone had a dig at his family I imagine it would take a lot to get him in a brawl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back