MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL Discussion - 2017 - Finals. And yes , again its non Dees discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had some drunk Richmond bloke spilling beer on me in the 4th despite repeated request to keep it in his mouth or cup. Then to add injury to insult, the ***** literally falls on top of me and my father in law, pushing us into the seats in front.

Some people really can't handle their mid strength beer. Light weight. Might give night games a miss from now on.

Nah - rookie coach with outdated game plan, some injuries and lots of players who have peaked (for now I hope). Expected us to go backwards this year 6-8 wins. Good chance of finals next year if we can get decent games into kids

Other teams just have better defense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You realise they're playing Collingwood right? Won't be surprised if they beat us but we won't get smashed.
Im not so sure about that dons look pretty good at times reckon mids are even they get us in ruck forwards and defense. Could easily lose by 10goals if we have a sloppy 1/4 and they get it out the back which is customary for us 5 or 6 times a game

Im not so sure about that dons look pretty good at times reckon mids are even they get us in ruck forwards and defense. Could easily lose by 10goals if we have a sloppy 1/4 and they get it out the back which is customary for us 5 or 6 times a game

We've lost one game by 10 goals or more since the start of 2016 and it was against a top 4 contender, it won't happen.

We've lost one game by 10 goals or more since the start of 2016 and it was against a top 4 contender, it won't happen.
Yeah ya probably right but no ruckman is gonna hurt us bad if our mids dont adjust. just wish we could put 4 ******* quarters together thatd be joy. Seriously worst team to follow.

Apart from maybe about 5 min in the third quarter Essendon have played simple wet weather footy and reaped the rewards.

The only chance we have of beating them next week is if a few of us load up on them.

I'm prepared to put a couple hundred on the Bombers, who's with me?

I've only been watching this on and off, so correct me if I'm wrong, but with the exception of Richmond's forward line last night, has there just been acres more space in this game?

While a win for us next week seems unlikely without a ruckman and the fact Daniher eats out backline alive at the best of times, they certainly won't get it as easy as they have from what I've seen in this game.

Collingwood on the other hand, we'll beat with #ChurchofNev in the ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back