Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to purchase a new vacuum. What brand/model do you use, or what do you recommend?
Probably looking for a barrel rather than a stick; for carpet and tiled areas.

Have had a Dyson barrel for 12+ years and still going strong. Moved into a new house 15 months ago (240sqm of tile and carpet) - bought a Dyson V8 stick. So convenient we use it every day and haven't used the old Dyson barrel since. Need to empty it after every use and can be a bit tricky at first to remove the collection canister to empty the dog hair but simple enough when you get used to it. Just my wife, myself and a dog (beagle) that sheds constantly. Thoroughly recommend the Dyson if your budget can accommodate. Hope this helps.

Watches people get butchered in films

Barely registers

Even hint at a dog passing away

Blubbering mess.

Honestly every time. I simply refuse to watch any film with a dog in it if I think anything will happen to the dog. I'm honestly worked up just thinking about it.

So weird.

Saw 'A Dog's Purpose' earlier in the year. Basically the dog narrates the story but dies and is reborn over and over. Every second person in the cinema was in tears.

I've seen that movie twice but the only thing I can recall is Ulrich getting testy because Hetfield called his drumming "stock".

Lars was all; "Staahk? STAAHK!? What does that even mean?"

Other way around. James got mad because Lars was drumming funny, Lars replied he's trying to enhance James's stock riff.

Sent from mTalk

Have had a Dyson barrel for 12+ years and still going strong. Moved into a new house 15 months ago (240sqm of tile and carpet) - bought a Dyson V8 stick. So convenient we use it every day and haven't used the old Dyson barrel since. Need to empty it after every use and can be a bit tricky at first to remove the collection canister to empty the dog hair but simple enough when you get used to it. Just my wife, myself and a dog (beagle) that sheds constantly. Thoroughly recommend the Dyson if your budget can accommodate. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your input. I've got carpet and tile, and my hair and a shedding cat to look after too.
Toss up between Dyson (Durability) and Electrolux (Cheaper) at this stage :)

Saw 'A Dog's Purpose' earlier in the year. Basically the dog narrates the story but dies and is reborn over and over. Every second person in the cinema was in tears.

When my last dog died a bit over a year ago it was harder to deal with than when my dad died. They get under your skin like nothing else.

Yep. Dyson V8 Animal here too.

Very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll raise the movie of the real Hachikō.

View attachment 435898

I have visited the statute of Hachikō outside Shibuya Station but didn't cry.

You heartless SOB! :p

images

But, I'm in the other one! So there!....

I've got a Dyson Cinetic Big Ball and it's absolutely fantastic.

Previously had a small version of the Dyson Animal, which was great but wasn't big enough for our new home. Gave it to my Mum who now uses it for her houseboat, great little things that go forever and the Dyson service/warranty is fantastic. Had a few brushes in the Animal vacuum replaced for free like two years after our purchase.

OH BOY BIG BALL WOWEE

So I watched the original Terminator again last night. I think my favourite bit is when Michael Biehn tightens the ankle strap of his hi-top Nike's in the photo booth. It almost looks like the director knew teenagers in Japan would be paying through the nose for a vintage pair of those shoes 30 years later and sought to tease collectors as much as possible.

So I watched the original Terminator again last night. I think my favourite bit is when Michael Biehn tightens the ankle strap of his hi-top Nike's in the photo booth. It almost looks like the director knew teenagers in Japan would be paying through the nose for a vintage pair of those shoes 30 years later and sought to tease collectors as much as possible.
where would your generation be without ours paying through the nose for your old clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back