2017-18 FA Cup

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton away from home and WBA in general are barely above a 3rd div side in fairness
West Brom may be in the PL but they are barely above 3rd division quality
Everton and prem sides that sit back play like it's their grand final when it's against us.

We have had an easy draw no doubting that. You got the luck draw wise in the CL whilst we certainly didn’t though. Bit of a pointless Moan Ross
Man City are arguably favourites to win the whole thing. Sevilla are also in the final 8 too after embarrassing Man United on their deck.

I wonder if Spurs will get yet another easy side next round. AFC Wimbledon, Newport, Rochdale and Swansea?

Is this the FA cup or the J Paint Trophy?

Trade you for our Champions League draw of Real Madrid, Dortmund & Juventus.

Lamela won the ball for the first. I reckon he's been involved in just about every attacking move we've had so far.

Concerning how anonymous sonny has been for large parts of the game
He was just a foot offside away from scoring one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comments from Mou in the pre Brighton game presser.

moomba picked signs of a season 3 style meltdown earlier on this season.
I reckon it would have been easier if he just said that Sevilla doesn't get enough respect from football fans.

3 time Europa winners and in the last 8 of the CL and in the Spanish cup final etc.

Last edited:
Swans should be fined for that performance, not sure they were even bothered. That’s the problem with the cup now, the top sides treat it as something of a consolation whilst nearly everyone else is too concerned about staying in the prem to give it any sort of respect. Probably the most comfortable quarter final I’ve ever watched us play in

Back