Unofficial Preview Round 10 vs The Kamry Krows - The Demon - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is this?!

These indignant Crows flogs with a huge case of small man/town syndrome have been waiting 8 months to be given the imprimatur to come on to this board to vent their spleen without fear of reprisal.

What a treat this has been!
Nah, we're just enjoying the banter with you guys. You're good sports. This has been the most fun this season!

When is he moving to this better club?
He already has.

Is this how this mensa level of wit works?

In a beautiful moment of irony, I'm moving to Melbourne this weekend from Adelaide.

I'll be on far less than 800k unfortunately, but probably just as good defending one on one.
How much are you getting paid for your new job? I'll double it for you to stay in SA. So will a $50 cover it?

He already has.

Is this how this mensa level of wit works?

How much are you getting paid for your new job? I'll double it for you to stay in SA. So will a $50 cover it?

If we skip out to an early lead you'd want to hope that Melbourne's comeback is better than yours.

Regardless, this is a good thread of bantz.

In a beautiful moment of irony, I'm moving to Melbourne this weekend from Adelaide.

I'll be on far less than 800k unfortunately, but probably just as good defending one on one.
You missed an opportunity to slag us about not having a home game in Melbourne so you can attend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice.
Flags won since colour TV was introduced in Australia.
Adelaide-2
Melbourne-0
Cool stat. I can’t believe more clubs don’t boast about winning their last flag in the previous millennium. If we’re going to go historical - seasons played per flag:

Melbourne - 11.75
Adelaide - 13.5.

As an aside, I'm surprised the Tingles are even considering showing up. They got their ass handed to them by one Demon a couple of weeks ago, what are 22 of them going to do to the Kamries?

How good is this?!

These indignant Crows flogs with a huge case of small man/town syndrome have been waiting 8 months to be given the imprimatur to come on to this board to vent their spleen without fear of reprisal.

What a treat this has been!
Or maybe we are only here because dickhead Melbourne supporters have been infiltrating all of our threads with drivel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back