No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn’t you know we weren’t allowed to celebrate a flag ? It’s ok for other clubs supporters but not Richmond , one beer limit and only allowed 24 hour celebrating period lol
The hatred only comes because we are viewed as a serious contender.
Nic Nat injured, Treloar injured, De Goey not playing in the centre, Gray's concussion, all are factors which are beneficial.
One of the few players we must target is Ronke, who played well again.
I have said all year he is dangerous, he kicked seven goals against Hawthorn.

The hatred only comes because we are viewed as a serious contender.
Nic Nat injured, Treloar injured, De Goey not playing in the centre, Gray's concussion, all are factors which are beneficial.
One of the few players we must target is Ronke, who played well again.
I have said all year he is dangerous, he kicked seven goals against Hawthorn.
We have Ronke covered, he kicked 2 in a minute to start the game when we played them and then was unsighted for the remainder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to let go of thinking about winning B2B it's doing my head in...
Last year was awesome...and pure happystance...
This year it's freaky...with injuries to Concs...Graham...Butts...Dusty looking just human...Cotch carrying injuries...
Thinking these games against Saints and the Cats will just about physically kill us...we get wins against them i think we will be a chance...
Our depth is flakey...really think its about picking the right players to come in...horses for courses...
2 f****** points! Just two f****** points!!
Charliebrown-1-.jpg

This year it's freaky...with injuries to Concs...Graham...Butts...Dusty looking just human...Cotch carrying injuries...
Thinking these games against Saints and the Cats will just about physically kill us...we get wins against them i think we will be a chance...
Our depth is flakey...really think its about picking the right players to come in...horses for courses...
View attachment 528376
Don’t worry pies have injuries

View attachment 528376

Just go #ECO , we won last year .

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/la...8/news-story/2b9b3d0a4e2ad7365d0830e5ff6ace62

18. Carlton (1-15, 60.9%)
Remaining fixture difficulty: 18th-hardest (opponents’ average percentage 90.45, one top 8 opponent, two games out of home state)

Percentage of teams making top 8 from current record: 0%

IT’S impressive that Carlton has the easiest remaining fixture when it doesn’t get to play against itself.

Fox Footy’s projection: No wins, finishing 1-21 (18th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back