• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're at shitihad again.
It is too...
original.gif

Should never player C.Ellis again. I'm sorry but enough is enough and when given his chance he never steps up. Use as trade bait and accept anything.

Out C.Ellis
In Stengle

I'm not sure what to think about Bolton. If he is going to leave, then don't play him. We need to find that out now.

Have Castagna do set shot practice the entire week, literally for hours straight.

wallace fron sen just said, tigers even more impressive in loss,gws playing their grand final couldn,t match it with a so and so tigers, said tigers unbelievablely good benind the ball, said gws no chance at beating richmond next time they play, gave me inches and inches of growth when hearing this, GO TIGERS.

He said we’d have 17 wins at the start of the year. Could turn out to be right lol

wallace fron sen just said, tigers even more impressive in loss,gws playing their grand final couldn,t match it with a so and so tigers, said tigers unbelievablely good benind the ball, said gws no chance at beating richmond next time they play, gave me inches and inches of growth when hearing this, GO TIGERS.

After the dust has settled, this is pretty much spot on, we let GWS off the hook, we played below our best, kicked poorly, had a few umpiring decisions go against us and we still only lost by two points. That’s is a positive for me.

Midfield frequency stats for the match. If you haven't seen a post of mine before, this is an overall summary of how often players started as one of your 5 mids at each centre bounce.

There were 25 bounces

Martin 19
Cotchin 18 (17i, 1w)
Grigg 18 wing
Prestia 18 (17i, 1w)
Edwards 17 (11w, 6i)
Higgins 10 (8i, 2w)
C.Ellis 9 (8w, 1i)
Caddy 6
Houli 6 wing
Lambert 2 (1w, 1i)

Rucks:
Nankervis 22
Grigg 3

Notes:
- For the second time this season, Hardwick turfed Corey Ellis from the midfield mix at half time.
- All Houli's starts came in the 2nd half
- Lambert started at the back of the square, then became an extra mid in general play. Just on Lambert, from an outside's POV I'm a bit surprised given how successful he is at generating clearances from general play stoppages, that he isn't used more at centre bounces when things aren't going to plan.
- Technically Short started on the wing for the last bounce as whomever your normal wingers were presumably followed GWS's wingers into your forward line so they didn't have spares.

Bolton and Moore were quiet.
Nine and five disposals respectively.
Would like to see Web-Kam return.
KMac hardly kicking the door down to get back in.
VFL stats were
15 kicks 3 hanballs 8 marks 5 tackles.
I didn't see the game so maybe they were Cyril Rioli level disposals and tackles.

Membrey has certainly improved.
Carlton is garbage, so we cannot really appraise that match in which he scored four goals, but he kicked three goals versus Melbourne which was a good win.
Strangely enough, St Kilda thrashed Carlton but Gresham was goalless, he played in the centre instead.
Remember, he scored six goals of 12 in round ten.

Straight out of the CEllis excuse book if ever i seen one.Find confidence?What does confidence have to do with hitting the contest or chasing with abit of intensity?
He's had more than enough chances.

Cellis just needs another few preseasons to be come a RFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KMac hardly kicking the door down to get back in.
VFL stats were
15 kicks 3 hanballs 8 marks 5 tackles.
I didn't see the game so maybe they were Cyril Rioli level disposals and tackles.
Sometimes i think vfl form is misleading. Rioli and Bellis weren't exactly tearing it up in the two's, but returning to the seniors stepped it up heaps especialy Rioli. The opposite with Cellis and Bolton, they have been in great vfl form but struggle to take the next step in the seniors. I would love to see Cellis get an extra week and if he cannot improve 100% then Kmac replace him.

Midfield frequency stats for the match. If you haven't seen a post of mine before, this is an overall summary of how often players started as one of your 5 mids at each centre bounce.

There were 25 bounces

Martin 19
Cotchin 18 (17i, 1w)
Grigg 18 wing
Prestia 18 (17i, 1w)
Edwards 17 (11w, 6i)
Higgins 10 (8i, 2w)
C.Ellis 9 (8w, 1i)
Caddy 6
Houli 6 wing
Lambert 2 (1w, 1i)

Rucks:
Nankervis 22
Grigg 3

Notes:
- For the second time this season, Hardwick turfed Corey Ellis from the midfield mix at half time.
- All Houli's starts came in the 2nd half
- Lambert started at the back of the square, then became an extra mid in general play. Just on Lambert, from an outside's POV I'm a bit surprised given how successful he is at generating clearances from general play stoppages, that he isn't used more at centre bounces when things aren't going to plan.
- Technically Short started on the wing for the last bounce as whomever your normal wingers were presumably followed GWS's wingers into your forward line so they didn't have spares.
Thank you for the data and much appreciated for all your time and hard work.

Umm I don’t
There's a lot going for it
Losses: When you're s**t, you're indifferent; when you're good, they ******* suck
Wins: When you're s**t, they are unreal; when you're good, you're indifferent

When you're good you have to fork out for finals tickets, go to packed games and have massive lines everywhere.
:p

There's a lot going for it
Losses: When you're s**t, you're indifferent; when you're good, they ******* suck
Wins: When you're s**t, they are unreal; when you're good, you're indifferent

When you're good you have to fork out for finals tickets, go to packed games and have massive lines everywhere.
:p
Yeah, I'll live with being good.

What am I saying? Really ******* good!

I had 18.

No more losses then.

I thought we’d drop one between now and the end of the year. After the bye I thought it would have been GWS but having watched us play we should not have lost that game.

Have one game outside of Vic now and 4 out of 6 at the G. 3 games out our last 4 games are home games. Another weird quirk of the draw this year. If we do finish 2nd no drama. I’d have taken that at the start of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back