Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

So how many people in this thread have ever had their home in Perth burgled?

I lived in Perth for about 10 years in Morley/Bedford/Duncraig and thankfully never got hit.

Only my car stereo in Bedford disappeared, accidentally left the car unlocked though. Almost certain it was by teens from the 1 dodgy house in the street close by.
Been in the Northern Suburbs, around Duncraig, for about 10 years now and have never even had a close call. Have always had a large dog though...

You can always tell how good a day it is in town by how clogged the footpaths are, how many easily entertained people/nuffs/children are watching buskers, and how rude the average person is.
Footpaths were clogged. Was outside the whisper wine bar all afternoon squinting and pretending to be in france. Lots of people walking by with stupidly large boxes of strawberries.

Footpaths were clogged. Was outside the whisper wine bar all afternoon squinting and pretending to be in france. Lots of people walking by with stupidly large boxes of strawberries.
Is that the one near the TAB? Or across from Nunzios? Not bad but they sting you 10 bucks for a stubbie of beer.

Who's Ya Mumma was nice this arvo...

Where did you hear this?

Watercorp

They are reprocessing waste and then reinjecting into the aquifer, being the same aquifer they draw water from for drinking.

It’s a minute amount compared to the size of the aquifer and took 7 years for the EPA to approve.

But still, it’s news worthy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many people in this thread have ever had their home in Perth burgled?

I lived in Perth for about 10 years in Morley/Bedford/Duncraig and thankfully never got hit.

Only my car stereo in Bedford disappeared, accidentally left the car unlocked though. Almost certain it was by teens from the 1 dodgy house in the street close by.
Had my car tagged and broken into in Mirrabooka. They stole loose change.

Didn't see a tab. Essex street. Directly west of the sail and anchor. Wasn't cheap but it's wifey's birthday and she's worth it.
She reads bigfooty, doesn't she?

Watercorp

They are reprocessing waste and then reinjecting into the aquifer, being the same aquifer they draw water from for drinking.

It’s a minute amount compared to the size of the aquifer and took 7 years for the EPA to approve.

But still, it’s news worthy
Old news, I recall them talking about that a few years ago.

Anyone been to the Fuij Mart in Subi? Apparently they can sell piss now (legally...).

There were one or two Korean grocers in the Melbourne CBD who'd have warm cartons of cans for 25 bucks under the register or as singles in the fridge. Illegal of course.

Anyone been to the Fuij Mart in Subi? Apparently they can sell piss now (legally...).

There were one or two Korean grocers in the Melbourne CBD who'd have warm cartons of cans for 25 bucks under the register or as singles in the fridge. Illegal of course.

A L C O H O L

It seems you’ve forgotten how to spell the word correctly

sickened by the torture of the Kangaroos

who the fk sets an animal alight or beats it to death

The same ones that kill hundreds of wedge tail eagles and get 14 days prison

The same ones that laugh manically as they run down emus but then ch 7 interviews the son of the police officer So he can express his remorse at being caught

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/firearm-pointed-at-workers-in-bassendean-ng-b88974346z
A gun was allegedly pulled on two men sitting in a work vehicle in Perth’s north-east on Wednesday.

WA Police said the workers were parked on Railway Parade in Bassendean when they were approached by a man about 10.15am.

“Once the man was close to the car he pulled a firearm from under his jacket and pointed it at the two men,” a police spokesman said.

The men drove away before reporting the frightening incident to police.
Not a nice way to finish smoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back