Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How quickly will the rag supporters back pedal on Manchester City's ownership when United are taken over shortly?

Record speed I'm guessing.
Err, we got taken over years ago fella.

Tag Magpiespower

Sent from mTalk

lol

Man, you can pick up MOTU stuff pretty cheap, figures for like $5-20. Except He-Man and Skeletor, of course. Gonna get some at the next toy trash’n’treasure in town, get me Ram-Man, Mer-Man, Man-At-Arms...

EDIT: new Retro Star Wars figures, tho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I accidentally put the cricket on. Watched 5 mins of people telling me how great Victoria is, I thought I was watching AFL for a second there.

Cant bump MKR from primetime.

That people still religiously watch that show, with its instantly-forgettable contestants and that leatherfaced, fluorescent-toothed pseudoscience-toting hypocrite is something else.

That people still religiously watch that show, with its instantly-forgettable contestants and that leatherfaced, fluorescent-toothed pseudoscience-toting hypocrite is something else.

Thing is, nobody would notice if they pissed him off. Nobody talks to Pete or cares what he says or watches the show because of him. All the housewives just want to have the merde shagged out them by his French offsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back