WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We all know Vince fudges WM attendances but here are the real numbers.

View attachment 636789
No surprises there.

It's just like at WrestleMania III. WWE claims the attendance was 93 173 but we all know it was closer to 9.3 million screaming Hulkamaniacs cheering on the Hulkster when he slammed the 12-foot tall 1500 pound Andre the Giant at the Super Silverdome, brother!

Could the gap represent free tickets given to the media, families, sponsors, celebrities etc.?
I would say so. It has been known that wwe counts the number of people in the building including wwe employees. It wouldn't surprise me if arena staff and security is counted.

18,000 free tickets and staff last year?

New Orleans Superdome's NFL capacity is 73,000. WrestleMania blocked off the stands behind one set of goals and put a big stage and entrance way in front of them (not in the stands, in front of them). WWE claims 78,000 were there. They're lying.

WrestleMania hasn't sold out in years.

Lol at people acting surprised at that. Love when Meltzer talks about it like the WWE is some big sham or something. No s**t they're gonna fudge it lol, heaps of sporting organisations do it too including the AFL. Plus there are alot of freebies and staff etc.

AFL doesn't lie about their numbers.

American sports go by tickets sold rather than numbers through the turnstiles.

WWE outright fabricates.

Lol at people acting surprised at that. Love when Meltzer talks about it like the WWE is some big sham or something. No s**t they're gonna fudge it lol, heaps of sporting organisations do it too including the AFL. Plus there are alot of freebies and staff etc.

AFL isn't on the Stock Exchange though.

Also can anyone help me..

No Foxtel this week as theres an outage in my area.. new box etc Thursday.

I'm going to need a way to watch RAW tomorrow arvo/night and SD on Wednesday. How do I do this? Help is greatly appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to need a way to watch RAW tomorrow arvo/night and SD on Wednesday. How do I do this? Help is greatly appreciated.

Hope someone can give you a Stream Link to watch it.

Could also get the WWE Network to watch it

Use Foxtel Go - free with any Foxtel IQ subscription AFAIK.

Foxtel now or taima tv

If you don't mind watching via PC, phone or the PS4 browser (not sure about other consoles) i use this site for raw and sd every week.

http://watchwrestling.in/sports/wwe-22/

Shithouse RAW considering WM is 3 weeks away.

Batista segment was fun.

That Angle/Gable match sucked! Wow that was terrible.

Ricochet with the biggest pop of the night was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back