The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 13... THIRTEEN!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp why do you all bet on NBA lines derp, and why do you bet on everything all day derp herp derp.

Im an awesome punter who is well positive. None of derp you guys know what your doing derp derp.

Sorry fellas... I felt like we haven't had a blow in floggo telling everyone what should be happening in here for a bit and I was feeling anxious because of it.

You can resume normal telecast now.

Oh and Sacramento can go impale themselves on the worlds largest utensil.

Attachments

• 20190320_172507.jpg
    20190320_172507.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 26
WHAT THE * YOU CUM GUZZLING WHORES SACRAMENTO!!! I get on a plane in Christchurch expecting to land to a massive booooooom to add the salt clippers cover by a picko go get ****ed!

SOM is in tomorrow night at paky race 7 up against some good ones and just can’t draw a barrier will start from the car park again and probably travel the whole way from the car park and get beat a nose he has more bad luck then pricey on the punt. Oh and * you Sacramento 4BFE6FD1-04E0-4368-85E0-66EF0A0D35B2.jpeg

WHAT THE **** YOU CUM GUZZLING WHORES SACRAMENTO!!! I get on a plane in Christchurch expecting to land to a massive booooooom to add the salt clippers cover by a picko go get ******!

SOM is in tomorrow night at paky race 7 up against some good ones and just can’t draw a barrier will start from the car park again and probably travel the whole way from the car park and get beat a nose he has more bad luck then pricey on the punt. Oh and **** you Sacramento View attachment 637854
He drew a barrier (4) for Saturday... But he's still going around tomorrow night?
What's the go with Mockery... Haven't seen since it won.

Derp why do you all bet on NBA lines derp, and why do you bet on everything all day derp herp derp.

Im an awesome punter who is well positive. None of derp you guys know what your doing derp derp.

Sorry fellas... I felt like we haven't had a blow in floggo telling everyone what should be happening in here for a bit and I was feeling anxious because of it.

You can resume normal telecast now.

Oh and Sacramento can go impale themselves on the worlds largest utensil.
Gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He drew a barrier (4) for Saturday... But he's still going around tomorrow night?
What's the go with Mockery... Haven't seen since it won.
I’d prefer to run him on Saturday (Mornington cup day) we didn’t really think he’d get into the field being the bottom rater the race is also worth double but I think he’ll run tomorrow night much easier field, but still a very good field for a bm64,

Unlikely we’ll see mockery again until spring Being a slight filly she has a lot of filling out to do she’s far exceeded expectations and 3 runs in her first prep would be enough but there is people in the ownership that want to push on possibly to Sydney but can’t see it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back