The Bigfooty NBA Week 13 Thread - Where NBA contracts are guaranteed for the remainder of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks are better than Philly.

Maybe you are right, but only if they get Middleton back and healthy and/or make some moves before the current deadline

Sixers probably got better depth and bench, but also handicapped by having Doc as coach..

How are we tied for the 6th seed when we are 500. WC sucks this year.

Reckon it's stronger than it appears at the moment.

Phoenix and Golden State been hit hard with injuries, and now my Pels are copping it too. Also looks like only two teams have written off the season, so far.

Does anyone know if Walker Kessler gave Embiid any problems today or what it business as usual for Joel?

Kessler seems like a serious player to me.

Didn't see the game, but I like him in general.

Kinda refreshing to see a legit 7-footer come into the league and play well from game one. Could end up being one of the best assets the Jazz got in that trade.

Reckon it's stronger than it appears at the moment.

Phoenix and Golden State been hit hard with injuries, and now my Pels are copping it too. Also looks like only two teams have written off the season, so far.

Didn't see the game, but I like him in general.

Kinda refreshing to see a legit 7-footer come into the league and play well from game one. Could end up being one of the best assets the Jazz got in that trade.

Ainge is honestly a much better recruiter/drafter of talent than his reputation according to some.

Very good pick up for the Jazz at pick 22 in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back